Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

24 hours on - How are you feeling?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm still laughing at losing the must win home game 4-0! :lolol: And the circumstances of it, and the fact Crewe were f***ing shit! And they won 4-0, it's amazing. Just amazing. It's another one of those games where you think, what the f*** happened there?! We were destined to have a catastrophe, and that was it.

But last season, Bolton got slaughtered by Aston Villa toward the end of the season, and it looked all over for them. But it galvanised them and they tore away from the bottom of the table. Different circumstances, obviously. But it could have the same effect. We shall see. We need a manager though.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Sundayish.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It all seems a bit bizarre in retrospect. The goals absolutely FLEW in, Sullivan never had a chance with any of them and the score flattered Crewe by about two goals. Seemed a bit odd also in injury time, they kept playing for time down by the corner flag. They probably forgot they were four goals up, bless :lol:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Tad Hungover.

Looking forward to some frantic movement in the appointment of a manager tomorrow.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I feel a lot better than poor Jim McNulty

coleman.will

Feb 14, 2008
i felt sorry for the team.
we didnt deserve to lose by such a large margin, crewe didnt look that good but their goals were top class
how the ref missed the elbow i dont know. THEY shud have been playing with 10, not us!
Only players i were particularly annoyed with were Jarrett and Mcleod for obvious reasons

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
All in all it has been a terrible weekend for sport. And Stoke's late goals topped it off, destroying my betfair account. Nothing positive from this weekend. Looking forward to going back to work and forgetting about all this sport crap.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I took the 0-4 loss without too much disappointment, as having watched the Albion for forty years now, nothing really surprises me anymore

I took a friend of mine's fifteen year old son to his first professional football match and he thoroughly enjoyed himself. He saw four goals, a reasonable amount of excitement and got to bang the perimeter boards and stamp his feet in unison with other likeminded kids in The Family Stand

I said to him, 'Remember the date....28-02-2009...'

I wonder if he'll still be watching in 2049?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just another crap result we have been accustomed to this season. Another game on Tuesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here