Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

24 hours on - How are you feeling?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Didn't go because I was up in town at a friend's 40th, ironically, almost next door to the FA's head quarters in Soho Square. I simply could not believe we lost that heavily when talking to my despairing brother on his way back from Withdean. So I got absolutely hammered. And I blame the club entirely for that too. They're now putting the fan's health at risk with such appalling performances on and off the pitch.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Sobering up.

I was utterly fkg shtfaced last night.

Whether it was the game, the hip flask or the fact I couldn't drag my sorry arse out of the pub I don't know... but I was room spinning territory last night.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Resigned to our fate - I know most people will say we still have a chance and are only a win from safety, but I reckon 6-7 wins will be needed from the last 14 games to stay up. I know it's an obvious statement but 7 from 14 - we've only won 7 all season - I just can't see it, and with so many players injured or in Virgos place suspended, and on the back of yesterday's performance I for the first time now think we will go down. Even if a new manager comes in this week I can't see anyone turning this around. Perhaps we should just leave Booker and White in charge until the seasons end and then let DK get a new manager in without rushing a decision. My biggest fear is that we will probably appoint another manager 'in the heat of the moment' give him a 2 or 3 year deal and then be lumbered if the inevitable happens. Wait till the summer I reckon.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Bloody fantastic thanks,just back from fishing won a few quid,spent some quality time with my son, so all in all :thumbsup: Its just football chaps. there will be another game along shortly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here