NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Wow, those builders were a hungry lot.

How many have been sold this season?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Blimey if we sold that many last season god knows how many we sold this season!

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Just under one in two people had a pie at the AMEX then which kept the tills ringing. Great stuff. For anyone that had TWO at the same match, that's very greedy. :drool:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The chicken is the best.

Source - the planning application meeting on the Brighton and Hove website.

Your avatar is fantastic. :thumbsup:

I find the pie stat amazing. Congratulations to Mrs Piglet, she now has a bulging pocket to match her (presumably) bulging wasteline.

Personally, I can account for atleast 30 pies. Most of them chicken and ham, but there were a couple of cheeky mis-labelled beef and ale pies which snuck into the wrong box. Can't grumble at all, only had 2 bad pies from that batch of atleast 30. Decent going.

Viva Piglets Pantry.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
1 Chicken and Ham
1 Veg
1 Christmas Special (my favourite)
2 Steak and Ale

were mine.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
A rough calculation… if the pies are roughly 2.5 inches high, I make it we’ve consumed 16 kilometers of pies!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Your avatar is fantastic. :thumbsup:

I find the pie stat amazing. Congratulations to Mrs Piglet, she now has a bulging pocket to match her (presumably) bulging wasteline.

Personally, I can account for atleast 30 pies. Most of them chicken and ham, but there were a couple of cheeky mis-labelled beef and ale pies which snuck into the wrong box. Can't grumble at all, only had 2 bad pies from that batch of atleast 30. Decent going.

Viva Piglets Pantry.

Regarding the pies, I've asked for either Chicken or Chicken Balti every single time, and I think I've tried almost everything on the menu. Beef twice, veggie once, cheeseburger once ??? and of course chicken and balti...

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Mileage! I need mileage, I have no idea what kilometres are, it's all French to me!

To be honest Maths isn’t my strong point… I probably got the first calculation wrong!

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
How many Double Decker buses would those pies fill?

That's the real question here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here