Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£230,000 damage at the Amex is this true?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Take a look at me last post about you lot being boring, pointless (espeshally aftah twosday....or should thjat be threesday night?) and boringly boring.

wellqwakwoodhe?
You are pointless.
And boring.
And boring.
And pointless.

Oh and did I say boring?
Cos you are.

Thank you. You really did just make me smile. No really, you did.

At that moment I realised that every stereotypical view I have held against you south London inbred pikey scum was absolutely justified.

You have made my night, cheers!

Sent from between Susannah Reid's thighs via Tapadream.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
[MENTION=14433]Selhurst Wonderland[/MENTION] , do you have verbal diarrhea tonight?

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
And if that were the case
Then I'd take me fingers outta your bum.

Hey! That rhymes, seagulloverstinksby!
And you know that rhymes!

Palace played well, deserved to win, this person is a disgrace to himself, his club and anyone who professes a genuine interest in sport. Nothing of real football value here - just vitriol. Do not feed!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Whatever any of youse say.....and let's face it...it's all been totally unfunny, pointless, hate-filled, lacking in any sorta smart comeback, clevah sorta stuff...innit?

3 f***ing one...1....won (or didn't in your case).....wun........and I've no longer got a variation on the word ONE.

Wern? (with a slight French accent)

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
To all you palace fans i thought i could do a good impersonation of a cu~t but seems you beat me to it.

£230k i'd charge you as much as i could you'd just have to sell your caravans.(again).:tosser:

Oct 25, 2003
whatever the figure (i find £230k slightly unbelievable) all they've done is f*** over their own club, who are the ones paying for it

we'll just get the damage repaired (at palace's expense) and it'll be exactly the same as it was before......no skin off our nose

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
Would it be even possible to cause £230 of damage at this run down shit hole ?

SelhurstPark_468x337.jpg
LOL, looks like Cell Block H with a light bulb on top!! :laugh:

Oh wait, it is!! :lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
LOL, looks like Cell Block H with a light bulb on top!! :laugh:

Oh wait, it is!! :lolol:

Looks more in keeping with a nightclub on the end of Bognor pier

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
bognors better it has or had the mud club whereas croydon still has the shit club!

salako

Banned
Sep 29, 2011
Shit scoring record when he has actually made 9 appearances for Palace so far this season

if you include sub appearances

i'm happy with 2 in 3 starts in league games but especially with the one on Tuesday a great goal

i guess you want to try and focus on something else though apart from Tuesday, i went to Brighton today and couldn't stop smiling, happy days !

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I have just read on FB and another site that Palace scum caused £230.000 damage at the AMex....is that a true figure?

I cant see anything in the arsegas..

Sounds about right. Some lhooligans went on on a deliberate anti-social mayhem and the age group was between 30-40 who started the trouble.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Not a chance that it's 230K damage. They'd have to have ripped out half the seats, destroyed the south stand big screen and totally trashed the bar for that figure.

More likely 23k I reckon.

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
Selhurst is still a country mile better than the Gallstone and Shltdean,
Granted Mansex is a fine stadium but you still got outsung by 1 in 10 away attendance didnt you?? not to mention outplayed.
:clap::clap::clap::rave::rave::rave::clap2::clap2::clap2::wave::wave:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I don't know why people are getting so upset about the damage, I thought the Amex wanted to make travelling fans feel at home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here