Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£230,000 damage at the Amex is this true?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
3 league starts 2 goals i'm happy especially getting that one on Tuesday

Shit scoring record when he has actually made 9 appearances for Palace so far this season

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
why do people reply to these comments, its what the schoolboy pikies thrive on................ignore and they soon go away

Whatever any of youse say.....and let's face it...it's all been totally unfunny, pointless, hate-filled, lacking in any sorta smart comeback, clevah sorta stuff...innit?

Howevah, I digress, don't I?

3 f***ing one...1....won (or didn't in your case).....wun........and I've no longer got a variation on the word ONE.

Nuff said.

Really.

Innit.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
why do people reply to these comments, its what the schoolboy pikies thrive on................ignore and they soon go away

We're providing a service for the community , without NSC they'll be out mugging old ladies and shoplifting.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
No you ain't!

You're too much of a shit aaaahhhhht ponce!

EastEnders script writers please take note.

And then f*** off and die.

Please.

I think that you should seek help.

Sent from between Susannah Reid's thighs via Tapadream.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Whatever any of youse say.....and let's face it...it's all been totally unfunny, pointless, hate-filled, lacking in any sorta smart comeback, clevah sorta stuff...innit?

Howevah, I digress, don't I?

3 f***ing one...1....won (or didn't in your case).....wun........and I've no longer got a variation on the word ONE.

Nuff said.

Really.

Innit.

You scored 3 , we scored 1
But you're still disgraceful scum

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
Would it be even possible to cause £230 of damage at this run down shit hole ?

SelhurstPark_468x337.jpg

that really is a tip these days..it was a tip 20 years ago and its now a long time since i went there, but by the looks of things it definitely isnt getting better!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Take a look at me last post about you lot being boring, pointless (espeshally aftah twosday....or should thjat be threesday night?) and boringly boring.

wellqwakwoodhe?
You are pointless.
And boring.
And boring.
And pointless.

Oh and did I say boring?
Cos you are.

Hardly pointless. I think you will find we have more points than you.

I can just picture you in your mismatched tracksuit and baseball cap thinking of your next witty response on your stolen laptop.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hardly pointless. I think you will find we have more points than you.

I can just picture you in your mismatched tracksuit and baseball cap thinking of your next witty response on your stolen laptop.

Smellhurst Blunderland will say the laptop wasn't stolen , it was in a shop where the window got accidentally smashed last month.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here