Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

23 quid for a restricted view ticket!

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Interesting to see how things compare. The cheapest seats for the New England Patriots are £40 -- upper deck corner -- although just about none are obstructed-view. Granted, that's top flight. Local big-time college football (Boston College) is a tenner for quite a good seat. So the question is, where does League One slot in?

Last edited:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Have I mentioned my keenness to sit in my allocated seat?

No I don't think you did........I am sure you said something, along the lines of....... if others are sat in your designated seat, it would not be a problem.......and you would happily buy them a pie and a pint to make them feel welcome.........

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
What time should I get to my seat to ensure no one has nabbed it for standing in, and wanting for me to arrive and tell me to f*** off.

11.00- 11.30 ?

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
What time should I get to my seat to ensure no one has nabbed it for standing in, and wanting for me to arrive and tell me to f*** off.

11.00- 11.30 ?

i would get there the day before and take a sleeping bag, thermos and hot water bottle. 'sgonna be a cold night, but probably worth it to avoid a fracas.

Paynaldinho

May 4, 2008
people need to man up.its a big away day.one of the biggest on the fixture list,there is obviously going to be a big crowd.i have an unrestricted ticket but if someone is in my seat I will go elsewhere.and everyone else should do the same. this is league one not the premiership :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here