Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

23 quid for a restricted view ticket!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Isn't the 'restricted view' just the seats behind-ish this pillar...

thevalleysouthstand.jpg

Annoying, but not the end of the world.

Back 2 rows, I believe if your stood, you cannot see the goal at the opposite end because of the low roof.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Back 2 rows, I believe if your stood, you cannot see the goal at the opposite end because of the low roof.

Having said that, it doesnt look the case at all from your photograph as the roof looks more than high enough. Buts that what was said earlier in the week when the same question was asked :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Don't worry about it mate. Just get there early, sit six rows back, directly behind the goal, and tell anyone who asks you to move, to 'f*** off'.

Seems to be the done thing.

Well you'll be moved if you're in the seat i've paid for.

If someone with a restricted view ticket is sitting in my unrestricted seat they won't be there for long.

If you're in my seat, and you tell me to f*** off, I'll make sure you have a permanent 'restricted view'.

Good grief.

Note to self: use infantile smileys to spell out sarcasm to the slow-witted.

:jester: :jester: :dunce: :angel:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If it's that packed people will stand in the allys etc - not great on fire safety but is cracking atmosphere - depends on how hot the stewards are.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Isn't the 'restricted view' just the seats behind-ish this pillar...

thevalleysouthstand.jpg

Annoying, but not the end of the world.

Not too bad a view , I thought the restricted view tickets were the 15th floor balconies on the tower block. :blush:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
I'm in the home end for this one, actually their family stand :ohmy:

What a choice I had, restricted view but a chance to jump around and sing or home end, unrestricted view but going to have to be oh so quiet :wink:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I can't imagine they would build a stand where a third of it cant see the goal so i doubt too many will be restricted...hopefully

See Morecambe's brand spanking new stadium.

file.php

Enough said.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I remember at Preston a few seasons ago, 4 or 5 chavs were standing up in our (me and the wife's) nominated seats, they had an attitude of " we are here so F*** off and sit somewhere else" ................as i said...chavs.........we sat in our nominated seats............

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I don't normally give two shits where I sit but will be MIGHTILY f***ed off if I'm stuck in a "restricted view" seat ..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here