• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Man we are all going to look so stupid when this red wave comes crashing in. Any news on it's current whereabouts?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Hopefully it's the start of all the nut jobs crawling back under their rocks

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk
Do you really believe he can straighten out a split country?

Look at us, Starmer and co have done nothing else than divide the country with trying to stop the democratic vote of Brexit. He stirred the activist above and beyond, because he didn't like it up him, a man who will go on to fail again when the Corbynites turf him out.

It is so clearly going to get very messy in USA on a different level to here.

What a world we live in.

Hand holding. https://www.msnbc.com/the-week/watc...den-campaign-together-in-michigan-95092293638

77 to start his presidency is leaving in it his twilight surely?

Trump may not be far behind him in age but one thing Trump does beat SLOW JOE on, is amazing energy and he is scared of no one.

I can see SLOW JOE tweeting Kim Jong-Un now.

This could spell disaster for the western world as we know it.

Apparently not :lolol::lolol::lolol:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Hand holding. https://www.msnbc.com/the-week/watc...den-campaign-together-in-michigan-95092293638

77 to start his presidency is leaving in it his twilight surely?

Trump may not be far behind him in age but one thing Trump does beat SLOW JOE on, is amazing energy and he is scared of no one.

I can see SLOW JOE tweeting Kim Jong-Un now.

This could spell disaster for the western world as we know it.

Don't see Obama needing to hold his hand. ???

They both have amazing energy, you don't run a successful presidential campaign without having that quality; although I think it's fair to say Biden has a much wider set of aptitudes for the job.

And as for your last point he could be the best President the US and western world had ever had.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Can anyone tell us where Spence is?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Not so sure. Biden needs a headline statement directed to Allies that America is back to business as usual.

Paris Accord, WHO and UK Trade should all be on the list of top 10. Alongside some serious sucking up to Germany.

Maybe, but I think he previously described Johnson as a physical & mental Trump clone, and will not tolerate breaking the Northern Ireland agreement. Interesting times.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Hopefully it's the start of all the nut jobs crawling back under their rocks

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Would love that to be the case, suspect that between now and Biden being sworn in (assuming Trump's cronies in the Supreme Court don't prevent this...or he croaks) things are going to go even more loopy over there.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1325114711634038788[/tweet]

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
What worries me is that he is still in power until January.

He's a vindictive narcasistic twonk and I wo'nt be happy until the fecker is out of office

Yes it is going to be a fascinating two whole months but if you are 100% confident you should be happy regardless. Why would you have any doubt?

Surely people aren't celebrating a done deal too early? That would be really embarrassing.

In all seriousness though this election won't be taken to the courts if the evidence is weak so going by NSC you will be fine so no need to worry.

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
He'll have a scorched earth policy, will issue loads of presidential pardons to his cronies and do everything he can to screw over the next administration. It'll be interesting to see who jumps ship, who gets sacked and how quickly his party and supporters turn on the overgrown oompa loompa

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Looks like all those pray-ins and prayer vigils by the crazy evangelicals worked a treat - wonder how they'll explain that away.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Absolutely delighted for the USA, and the rest of the Western World, can’t wait for the tyrant to **** off, in a sick sort of way I’d like to see Trump force ably removed from office.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Maybe, but I think he previously described Johnson as a physical & mental Trump clone, and will not tolerate breaking the Northern Ireland agreement. Interesting times.

To have some real leverage over Boris gives him a fantastic chance to generate some great headlines for his "healing" mission. Do a deal with Boris and help resolve the G'Friday/Brexit paradox would be a huge plus for him on the international stage. Likewise a heartfelt apology/correction over the withdrawal of US troops from Germany.

Plus the Iran Deal, NATO, the afore mentioned Paris Accord and WHO membership.

TBH, he's been given so many "quick wins" by Trump, that he's a chance to be looked on by world history as a great President, without really needing to do much!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here