NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1325126733482385409[/tweet]

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Wonderful. We can all breathe out. Evil racist **** is gone along with his moronic family.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Did I say he had started wars? Your thought not mine.

The world has been relatively peaceful over the last four years after everyone thought he would start nuking everyone includin North Korea. Have you been asleep?

He stopped the American regime change policy which previously led to the destruction of Iraq, Libya and Syria, the rise of ISIS and sectarianism. You have been asleep. :lolol:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Not so sure. Biden needs a headline statement directed to Allies that America is back to business as usual.

Paris Accord, WHO and UK Trade should all be on the list of top 10. Alongside some serious sucking up to Germany.

Maybe, but I think he previously described Johnson as a physical & mental Trump clone, and will not tolerate breaking the Northern Ireland agreement. Interesting times.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It comes to something when even dead Americans know Trump isn't fit for the Presidency.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hey, I don't back Trump, but anyone who is not prepared to talk to the UK is a c***.
We won't go begging to the EU. Face it, its is probably going to a No deal now.

I will give you a tip when running for PM, don't take any of the political polls on here as a UK country view, in fact just do the opposite of what NSC say.

Then you might stand a chance.:lolol:

Biden is not the messiah IMO. We will have to wait to see whos right on this one.

You seem as bad a looser as Trump :lolol:

I’m off to the shop to buy some champagne and some American Pale Ales. I’m going to have a little celebration tonight. Cheers :thumbsup:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Been a bit ' meh' on all this but just watched a mini biography on Biden ...boy has tragedy struck this guy in the past. Seems a really grounded poliction who had ambition from an early age. Good luck to him he has a massive job on his hands..

...oh and he is not Trump, big bonus.

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
The world has been relatively peaceful over the last four years after everyone thought he would start nuking everyone includin North Korea. Have you been asleep?

He stopped the American regime change policy which previously led to the destruction of Iraq, Libya and Syria, the rise of ISIS and sectarianism. You have been asleep. :lolol:

I have been wishing he would build the wall 360 degrees for some time. He did seem like a less stable version of Kim Jong-un.

Am extremely happily the sad ignorant egotistical tyrant is yesterday’s man.

Get over it - he lost.

dirtynine

May 1, 2009
Hey guys. American Philly resident (and diehard BHAFC supporter) checking in. I lurk but don't post, really, ever... but I just want to weigh in here. This is as emotional as I've been since... well, ever. Lots to do but I hope we're rejoining the world community. Promotion a few years after relegation, if you will. Dancing in the streets here.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I have been wishing he would build the wall 360 degrees for some time. He did seem like a less stable version of Kim Jong-un.

Am extremely happily the sad ignorant egotistical tyrant is yesterday’s man.

Get over it - he lost.

I think this is going to be the best comedy ever. This actually makes it much more enjoyable watching the four years of hurt come out. Emotional times eh? :lolol:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Very happy Trump has lost, maybe he can leave the Whitehouse now without causing a civil war.

Anyway, can we get back to focusing on our islands 50:50 division! Brexit anyone...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here