• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I thought GOP (Grand Old Party) was just another term for the Republican Party?

That's my understanding as well.

You learn something new every day....

I thought it stood for General Office of President.

I fail my U.S citizenship test. Well, that and not knowing how much an AK47 costs at Walmart.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
any news on the red wave [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION]

getting a bit concerned

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019
Hey guys. American Philly resident (and diehard BHAFC supporter) checking in. I lurk but don't post, really, ever... but I just want to weigh in here. This is as emotional as I've been since... well, ever. Lots to do but I hope we're rejoining the world community. Promotion a few years after relegation, if you will. Dancing in the streets here.

Philly albion fan here too! The atmosphere here is amazing! I'll be finishing work in 45mins, and I'm going straight down to the convention center!

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
People desperate enough to save face by claiming dead people voted, despite that bullshit being debunked, are a little bit on the sad side.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Trump will no doubt sink to even lover tactics than previous over this, thankfully the biggest **** of the 21st century will be gone shortly, however don't lose sight of the fact who voted him in.

You got what you deserved and hopefully the USA will learn a lesson from this

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Trump will no doubt sink to even lover tactics than previous over this, thankfully the biggest **** of the 21st century will be gone shortly, however don't lose sight of the fact who voted him in.

You got what you deserved and hopefully the USA will learn a lesson from this

He’s certainly leader that - **** of the 21st century, I like that!

I don’t think we’ve seen the last of the Trumps. I fear they’ll be copy cats to follow, not helped by tech which makes it too easy to dupe and entrench bitterness and division. The death of objectivity and rise of fake news are real problems for us all in the decades to come. There will be more of his kind to come, that’s for sure. The war on truth continues despite this great victory.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Missed the " official " declaration but knew this was coming, I'm so pleased they have got over the line and by some margin

. I'm only one insignificant bloke living in a little town in Sussex who's life will not be radically changed by President Biden, however, I now feel a lot safer knowing that there will be someone in the White House who will be surrounded by knowledgeable advisors who will understand the important issues on the world stage and act accordingly. A leader who can speak English, someone who can empathise, someone who isn't going to have tantrums and shit the bed, someone to restore hope.

On the eve of the election Trump gave out his usual inflammatory rubbish, Joe Biden said " I want to restore decency to The White House " .....well that's a win already.

Respect to [MENTION=11928]vegster[/MENTION], [MENTION=14669]LlcoolJ[/MENTION] and the other anti-racism/hate stalwarts, consistently condemning Trump on NSC over the last 3+ years. When it was easer to just to focus on the UK.

Just 74 days until the preacher of hate Trump leaves an office he abused.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
People desperate enough to save face by claiming dead people voted, despite that bullshit being debunked, are a little bit on the sad side.

Same shit happens here . . . . In Adur, the tories were bussing in geriatrics to vote last december, they weren't technically dead, but clearly not capable of voting on their own, and were leaning on the gates :rolleyes:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Big respect to Biden for defeating a political beast in Trump. Not many candidates could have accomplished this feat.

I still think it is important he takes Georgia and Arizona, as this will represent flipping states in the South that will put clear blue water between him and Trump and show voters he has real range across the whole of America. Moreover, it will render any legal challenge a futile exercise.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Same shit happens here . . . . In Adur, the tories were bussing in geriatrics to vote last december, they weren't technically dead, but clearly not capable of voting on their own, and were leaning on the gates :rolleyes:

No matter how old, how decrepit, how ancient, they still have a voice and a vote. I fear the day that youngsters deny the elderly their voting rights. Slippery slope that one Zef

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He’s certainly leader that - **** of the 21st century, I like that!

I don’t think we’ve seen the last of the Trumps. I fear they’ll be copy cats to follow, not helped by tech which makes it too easy to dupe and entrench bitterness and division. The death of objectivity and rise of fake news are real problems for us all in the decades to come. There will be more of his kind to come, that’s for sure. The war on truth continues despite this great victory.

America’s Alt Right, the usual suspects of climate change deniers, unrestrained gun ownership, Nazis, have a lot of wealthy backers. The Trump’s reportedly plan to set up a TV station to counter the too liberal :lolol: Fox News, marxist CNN and the despicable three main TV channels.

There’s already the hate filled One America News Network, promoters of all things Trump and right wing conspiracy theories.

The Trump’s will attempt to ride on their core support and not to fade away.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The world has been relatively peaceful over the last four years

Meanwhile in Yemen / Ukraine / Palestine / Syria / Iraq / Lebanon / Turkey / Libya...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here