• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If the two remaining senate seats are set to go red in Georgia, as is likely, Trump will lose support from Republicans.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Lost the white house.
Probably will now lose his wife.
Owes someone, somewhere $400m

For the rest,
The futures bright, the futures not now orange!!!

Last edited:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019
If the two remaining senate seats are set to go red in Georgia, as is likely, Trump will lose support from Republicans.

I reckon the dems have got a decent chance in those races, especially if Trump deals with the loss badly (spoiler alert: He will). They just have to gotv, and Stacy Abrams has done an amazing job in that state

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I reckon the dems have got a decent chance in those races, especially if Trump deals with the loss badly (spoiler alert: He will). They just have to gotv, and Stacy Abrams has done an amazing job in that state

I thing Georgia is a pretty Republican state though. So if the GOP is Democrat, and their victory results in a clean sweep, I think they'll go red.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Hope this is the start of the long road back to sensible politics. Time for the US to pull together, time to defuse the hate

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yes!!
Let’s hope this is the start of western politics finding some central, sensible ground. Rule with reason.
And just marvellous to see Trump gone. It’s more a sigh of relief than a jump for joy, but I’ll take that.

Last edited:

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Magnificent. His major media outlet is effectively gone. Twitter will challenge anything he tweets so it’s going to be interesting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

twitter have masked 37% of his tweets since election day. I would not be at all surprised if, after 20th Jan, he gets banned. Why should they allow him to continue to use their platform to attack their platform for starters!

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
twitter have masked 37% of his tweets since election day. I would not be at all surprised if, after 20th Jan, he gets banned. Why should they allow him to continue to use their platform to attack their platform for starters!

I suspect that anything remotely confrontational will now be censored as there is in reality **** all he can do about it.
I should really stop sniggering like a school boy ... very undignified.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here