• Calling it for Trump

Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I don't see the point in dragging your heels.

I will leave that to all the leftie workers.

I am guessing you are in favour of counting votes that come in a few weeks after polling day? Terrible customer service otherwise.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1325064011378012162[/tweet]

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I doubt their viewership has ever been so high so why would they do that? As you say as soon as PA is called we're all going to switch the TV off and stumble outside bleary eyed, if we were allowed outside that is.

Maybe if someone could let them know they've got until 1925 GMT to call it otherwise they run the risk of clashing with Strictly and we can't have that

CNN must have record global audiences this week. I’ve loved their coverage. A great year all round, people tuning in to watch the disinfectant salesman’s press conferences back in April. Trump, the gift that keeps giving.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My man Howard Fineman just made a very good point.

A lot of ballots appear to be votes for Joe with the rest of the paper filled in as Republican votes.
Making voter fraud almost impossible to prove (not that it isn't anyway)

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
trump 2.jpg

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
What odds on Biden becoming the third US president to be assassinated? Going to be a lot of alt right nutters who won’t accept this result.

FBI arrested an armed family from Virginia heading to the count in Pennsylvania overnight. Crazies.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
CNN must have record global audiences this week. I’ve loved their coverage. A great year all round, people tuning in to watch the disinfectant salesman’s press conferences back in April. Trump, the gift that keeps giving.

CNN are also now refusing to read out

Trump's Tweets from this morning . They are actually referring to them as " filled with lies "

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What odds on Biden becoming the third US president to be assassinated? Going to be a lot of alt right nutters who won’t accept this result.

Or god forbid bombings or mass shootings in the next 4 years. Timothy McVeigh was a racist 90’s hater of liberals and supposed ‘Big Government’, a gun rights obsessive, at a time where there weren’t Alt Right preachers and a president fanning the flames of hate over the internet.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
In that scenario he would be the fifth.

Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Kennedy.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Or god forbid bombings or mass shootings in the next 4 years. Timothy McVeigh was a racist 90’s hater of liberals and supposed ‘Big Government’, a gun rights obsessive, at a time where there weren’t Alt Right preachers and a president fanning the flames of hate over the internet.

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Post lockdown, perhaps a meeting between Newt and long term Brighton council member Nimrod Ping could be arranged.......

I met Nimrod many years ago. Splendid chap too. Although a meeting between him and Newt may be difficult as NImrod passed away 14 years ago !

D

Deleted member 2719

And here, ladies and gents, is our MASSIVE FRAUD. Quite clearly, everyone counting these votes is a lefty. It's a wonder Biden hasn't already won by 200%. They must be very good at keeping it just above suspicion. I expect it was worked out with the Rothschilds months ago.

Where did I say that they were all lefties?

I implied your left of centre person may just like a rest or three.

I am guessing you are in favour of counting votes that come in a few weeks after polling day? Terrible customer service otherwise.

Mr Swiveller, customer service is almost everything in business in my eyes, as I am sure you are aware. I mean why would you be a c*n* when the person potentially is feeding you?

The final death by a 1000 cuts of the Alt Right, bullshit alternative reality bubble.

You know the end is near when propaganda mouthpiece channel Fox News reporters start calling out the BS.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/that-is-a-lie-fox-news-anchor-dismantles-a-series-of-trump-conspiracy-theories-about-election-cheating/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

If It's a toss up between Trump and Biden, I would edge for Trump just because he gets stuff done. Biden could go down in history as the worst president IMO.

Lets face it the choice wasn't great, I am surprised Burnham did run for it.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Mass shootings from far right lunatics happen all the time anyway.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Biden could go down in history as the worst president IMO.

Who knows, but I’d be interested to hear your reasons why. Personally I’m looking forward to him taking over and I think, for me, he will be just fine.

D

Deleted member 2719

Who knows, but I’d be interested to hear your reasons why. Personally I’m looking forward to him taking over and I think, for me, he will be just fine.

His nursing home appearance doesn't bode well, he even needed to have Obama hold his hand.

Would you be up to leading a nation like USA at the age of 77?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here