• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
One desk (Decision Desk HQ) has just called Pennsylvania and the entire race for Biden, the first to do so.

Others apparently just waiting for another batch or so of Pennsylvania returns to come in, and will then follow suit.

Get the glasses out, move the champagne from the fridge to the ice bucket. We're almost there.

Is 3 litres of Dark star hophead ok ? hopefully it all aligns with 3 points and a few worldies.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
By no means a trump supporter but playing devils advocate a little..... the election 4 years ago was shadowed by allegations of curruption from Russia which most media outlets responded to. This time round the allegations of fraud are being laughed at by all.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I voted a Trump win in the poll not because I wanted him to win, on the contray I would love to see him lose massively. I just thought the narcissistic @rsehole would somehow do it. It's looking good so far, fingers crossed.

You used the poll correctly. I’d have been interested to see a binary NSC poll of do you support Biden or Trump? Pretty obviously Biden would get a majority, but see how close it is.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
By no means a trump supporter but playing devils advocate a little..... the election 4 years ago was shadowed by allegations of curruption from Russia which most media outlets responded to. This time round the allegations of fraud are being laughed at by all.

Because the Russian allegations were true (as the Mueller report established), there's not the slightest evidence of fraud. Trump was asked at his presser for some and walked off.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
4larfi.jpg

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020

I think the Russian interference was more cyber based. Trumps allegations (which he primed everyone for months ago as an excuse for losing) are about miscounting at the polls for which there isn't a single shred of evidence.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

To complete the picture, in 2016 there was huge right wing posting about Hilary Clinton’s child sex ring, run from a Washington DC Pizzeria with George Clooney. All bullshit, but it became huge and there was little time to refute it. Trump’s side won the 2016 rumour mill hands down.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is 3 litres of Dark star hophead ok ? hopefully it all aligns with 3 points and a few worldies.

A monumental moment in politics....I have finally got a political prediction correct!

Let’s have it!

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
I really want to see Trump cry

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Is it now time to make that lame 'joke' that every single American who ever comments on YouTube always uses?

You know the one…

Trump: I'm going to win.
Biden: Hold my beer...

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019
I have to say that I'm immensely proud of Philadelphia. Everyone everyone I know here worked there arses off with GOTV efforts, either with voter registration or phone/text banking.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Is it now time to make that lame 'joke' that every single American who ever comments on YouTube always uses?

You know the one…

Trump: I'm going to win.
Biden: Hold my beer...

You mean "Hold my Hydroxychloroquine"?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A reminder to everyone who is following this thread, don't forget that there is an interesting sporting event taking place later today.

Bloody hell I don't think I've ever worked as hard as the word 'interesting' is working, in that sentence.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I have to say that I'm immensely proud of Philadelphia. Everyone everyone I know here worked there arses off with GOTV efforts, either with voter registration or phone/text banking.
3 people in my office are from Philly, nice people but all redneck Republicans so will love it if Pennsylvania goes Democrat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here