• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Day 4,206 of the 2020 US Presidential Election.

Will today be the day?

Last edited:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
When your country sees themselves as the 'Leaders of the democratic world' and the 'worlds policeman, when they interfere in the domestic politics all across central & souther n America and the Caribbean, when they leave countries like Iraq in tatters you may forgive people for having an opinion on which particular mentalists they choose to elect?

Agreed, but one thing people will often forget/neglect about Trump is that he's not pursued an adventurous foreign policy, especially when compared to recent presidents.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
"I should be the winner because under my presidency, there has been mass electoral fraud."

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Day 4,206th of the 2020 US Presidential Election.

Will today be the day?

Maybe… but not for a while!

Some districts in Georgia have now stopped counting for the night at 2am their time, so don't expect anything just yet there.

The next bits of Arizona (Maricopa County) are expected at 11am ET (7pm UK time).

The next batch of Nevada (Clark County) is expected about an hour later, so 8pm UK.

Pennsylvania hopes to have it all done during Friday, but still has a lot to go.

North Carolina allows for ballots to arrive up until 12 November, but is fairly nailed on for Trump anyway.

Basically, this thread will probably need merging with the Fridat Nite Drinking thread and Brighton Burnley match thread....

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Maybe… but not for a while!

Some districts in Georgia have now stopped counting for the night at 2am their time, so don't expect anything just yet there.

The next bits of Arizona (Maricopa County) are expected at 11am ET (7pm UK time).

The next batch of Nevada (Clark County) is expected about an hour later, so 8pm UK.

Pennsylvania hopes to have it all done during Friday, but still has a lot to go.

North Carolina allows for ballots to arrive up until 12 November, but is fairly nailed on for Trump anyway.

Basically, this thread will probably need merging with the Fridat Nite Drinking thread and Brighton Burnley match thread....

I wonder if they have ever considered employing a few more people to do the counting.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Are you sure they're done for the night? Biden has just taken the lead there, and I had read they were going to continue counting through the night.

And by "will today be the day" I don't mean that all counting finishes, but that a winner is declared.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Biden leads in Georgia

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I wonder if they have ever considered employing a few more people to do the counting.

There's a theory that the states all have Republican Governors and all are keen not to be the one which tips it for Biden lest the wrath of the Don be reeked on them, hence they're all trying to hold back and let someone else do it (a bit like that bit in a sprint race in a velodrome where the two are going slowly round the top of the banking)

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Day 4,206 of the 2020 US Presidential Election.

Will today be the day?

images (3).jpeg

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Live scenes from the Whitehouse.......

Attachments

• trim.B723246A-B145-4BC4-8CAC-815E0A845B17.MOV
    1.3 MB
Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Are you sure they're done for the night? Biden has just taken the lead there, and I had read they were going to continue counting through the night.

And by "will today be the day" I don't mean that all counting finishes, but that a winner is declared.

Some Georgia districts are still counting, some have stopped for the night!

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
A comment on CNN pointed out the vote is very antiTrump. Not anti Republican, because not one Republican Senator has lost their seat, so Trump claiming the postal votes are invalid, means all the votes are invalid.
America is sick of Trump.

Unfortunately not that sick as to date over 68 million people have voted for him...…

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
How long will it take the Trump mob outside the counting rooms in Georgia to start chanting ‘Count the vote’ instead of ‘Stop Counting’.

They still have some provisional ballots ( i think about 1000) which youd guess will break fairly evenly. Best news is there is still at least 6k postal to come which should break 2:1 Biden at least (at least another 2k net gain)

Only elephant in the room is the electoral commisioner said yesterday, there were over 8K military ballots that were out and due by today??? not sure if that was just sent out, with no idea what comes back or expected back? deadline is today.

Best of all is this is a Republican governor and republican state apparatus, which will invalidate Trumps wild conspiracy theories of theft and fraud

Update: just said about 10k total left inc provisionals

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Something about right of centre politics. Lie blatantly. Get proved that you have lied blatantly. Your support STILL believes you. Right of centre support hates being seen to be wrong, or taken in/mugged by bullshit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here