Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2013 death list

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm also putting a wild card on John Lydon. I think he'll be a heart attack to, you can see he has very high blood pressure by the way he speaks, heightened pitch and cadence of word towards the end of every sentance, he is a sweaty ball of stress and I am putting him down for death in 2013.

I think Dogg The Bounty Hunter is a goner too, and I'm afraid to say I think William Shatner's time is up. Both Cardiacs.

Leonard Cohen and Van Morrison must be due too?

Last edited:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm also putting a wild card on John Lydon. I think he'll be a heart attack to, you can see he has very high blood pressure by the way he speaks, heightened pitch and cadence of word towards the end of every sentance, he is a sweaty ball of stress and I am putting him down for death in 2013.

and all that butter he eats.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What about Alex James then from Blur bet he eats loads of cheese and smokes Like a chimney
Gonna swop my Lindsey Lohan for Alex James

That goes for half the chefs on TV: they cook everything in half a pack of butter :ohmy:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I'm going for Aretha Franklin. She's vastly overweight and in her 70's. Hopefully I'm wrong but then it's not about that is it.

Oh shit.
According to the singer in 2011, she said she had lost up to 85 lbs in weight following her surgery. In discussing the events in 2011, she has said that her doctor told her, "the surgery that you just had is going to add 15 to 20 more years to your life."

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Oh shit.
According to the singer in 2011, she said she had lost up to 85 lbs in weight following her surgery. In discussing the events in 2011, she has said that her doctor told her, "the surgery that you just had is going to add 15 to 20 more years to your life."

Maybe she'll get run over by a bus or something. Don't give up on her yet.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Back in the '90s I wrote a magazine feature about celebrity death lists, which featured the Queen Mum rather prominently.

The owner of the publishing company, Felix Dennis, was so concerned about it (and, presumably, what the mightly WH Smith might say) that he PULPED the entire print-run (50,000+ copies) before it reached shelves. Yay me!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
http://www.deathlist.net/

Anna Wing looks odds on to me. I'm surprised that Leonard Nimoy isnt on there or did he beam up when I wasn't looking?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I've found the one from 2010:

Celebrity Death List 2010

A few correct calls in there, including Norman Wisdom and Michael Foot.
Also a couple of close calls, with Amy Winehouse and Steve Jobs sadly passing in 2011.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
We're all expecting the obvious ones to go - the frail oldies such as Nelson Mandela, Bush Snr, Castro, Thatcher etc or the loser druggies / drinkers such as Pete Doherty and Shane McGowan - but, there's always a rank outsider that drops off their perch and surprises us all. I've already declared my hope ( bad man I know )that Katie Price bites the dust and I'd quite like Kerry Katona to bugger off too, but I think we're due a young, healthy star to drop dead.

I'm going for..........Justin Bieber!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The only thinking currently keeping Mandela alive is his physician, Dr. Redknapp.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here