Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2013 death list

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Thatcher has to go this year and maybe a public holiday to celebrate ?
Mandela as mentioned

Possible wildcards
George Michael
Bruce Forsyth

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Obvious guess is Bashar Al-Assad.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Jim Davidson to "fall down some stairs" in police custody?

And nothing to do with his joke about the hedgehog having the pricks on the outside obviously.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I was watching Mary Poppins the other day and had an awful feeling that Dick Van Dyke must be on his way out, he's 87!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Paul Daniels will suffer an "unfortunate accident" when Debbie McGee realises he's made enough money for her to retire on.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Baz Bamigboye and Robbie Coltrane a week apart. And Leslie Grantham neither by gunfire, canal-drowning nor skull-crushing porcelain bust.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
We used to do this at work, tenner in the pot and winner takes all. A woman in my office had Whitney and got on her high horse after she carked it saying she didn't want to wish death on anyone. She still took the money though! Sadly the organiser left and it somewhat died a death so to say.

Can't remember all of my picks but I did have: Nelson Mandela and Rev Ian Paisley.

I'll see if I can find the spreadsheet.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The woman who plays Rita in Corrie.

And then we will have 3 tribute programmes on ITV despite the fact that she is a truly crap actress - a bit like the bloke who plays Ken Barlow and Julie Goodyear and various other wooden actors/actresses who fail to carve out a career after leaving, except for the odd panto at Camberley Guild Hall.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Ooh good shout. We need [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION], [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] or one of the other NSC punterista clan to get odds on that one.

I doubt even Paddy Power wouldn't want the free publicity from putting up a market like this. I can't find one anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here