Votes: 43 41.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The Orca has played a great game, getting stronger as it has gone through the competition, but the Black Mamba has been the surprise package of the tournament sneaking its way into the final like Greece in Euro 2004, but can it hold firm under the pressure?

This is tough, very tough...

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The Mamba is undoubtedly harder than the Orca. Orca's are undoubtedly more intelligent, but they're not *hard*, they're just *cunning*. This isn't the 2012 World's Most Cunning Creature competition, Orca Vs Fox. It's Hardest. Vote Mamba.

FWIW, IMO Honey Badger/Cassowary/Black Mamba/Wolverine should have been the last 4. Pound for pound the four hardest and/or pure infused with pure sociopathic tendencies. Unfortunately, the lion, or the polar bear, or the orca, or the f***ing rhino seem to do well every year, cause they're like, big and stuff. Rhinos are endangered. That's simply not hard, it's all it can do just to stay alive.
Next year this KING will win and boy they deserve at laest a final spot,all these finalists are nout compared to these awsome powerful animals.

Long live the siberian tiger:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UztB1gRCFn0

I say the orca:)

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Anyone else finding it impossible to make a decision? This is a really close contest imo. I am going to sleep on it...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The Mamba is undoubtedly harder than the Orca. Orca's are undoubtedly more intelligent, but they're not *hard*, they're just *cunning*. This isn't the 2012 World's Most Cunning Creature competition, Orca Vs Fox. It's Hardest. Vote Mamba.

FWIW, IMO Honey Badger/Cassowary/Black Mamba/Wolverine should have been the last 4. Pound for pound the four hardest and/or pure infused with pure sociopathic tendencies. Unfortunately, the lion, or the polar bear, or the orca, or the f***ing rhino seem to do well every year, cause they're like, big and stuff. Rhinos are endangered. That's simply not hard, it's all it can do just to stay alive.

Spot on. Good to see another who understand the definition of HARD (with a side helping of MENTAL).

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008

100% this.

Voted Mamba in this final but still firmly behind the Cassowary 2013 campaign though.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
the black mamba is pants..... its not even in the top 3 deadliest snakes or the top ten most venomous creatures..... its got nothing :tosser:

poor old box jellyfish the worlds deadliest creature with 5567 human deaths, or the second deadliest and most deadly snake that eats other snakes, the king cobra must be sitting there thinking what the f**k do we have to do to get a game

http://villageofjoy.com/10-most-poisonous-animals-in-the-world/

vote orca and stop the fake "is it coz i is black" charleton from pinching the crown

Last edited:

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
the black mamba is pants..... its not even in the top 3 deadliest snakes or the top ten most venomous creatures..... its got nothing :tosser

Being deadly doesn't necessarily make you hard. The mosquito kills hundreds of thousands of people a year, but I fancy myself against a mosquito with a copy of the day's paper. Being hard isn't a physical attribute. It's a personality. An attitude. The jellyfish flops about, essentially a big plastic bag, and waits for stuff to bump into it. The fact that will kill you is irrelevant, it's barely sentient. The cassowary is a bona fide psycho. The honey badger and the wolverine are scrappy, aggressive little shits that takes on stuff bigger than them. The mamba has an evil attitude, attacking for no provocation, often not even for food. Just cause it can. Before antivenom (or without antivenom) the death rate from mamba bites was 100%*. The Cobra gets excited and dances for a flute. Ffffft.

*I should point out this was gleaned from a Steve Irwin documentary, and whilst I respect the man for his sheer solid brass cajones facing up to all those animals, I dunno how much accurate research he did. I remember him mostly pissing off things that should kill him, then jumping out the way and putting said thing in a bag.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It seemed a real toughie this one, so I had to do some extra research on them. What I've found out about the black mamba is this:

"Black mambas are shy and will almost always seek to escape when confronted."

"Black mambas use their incredible speed to escape threats, not to hunt prey."

It's only if they cannot escape confrontation that they will bite, and only then as a last resort. First they'll raise themselves off the ground, open their neck flap and hiss. If that doesn't work, then that is when they'll launch their lightning fast attack.

Have the black mamba brigade pulled a fast one on the WHC competition? Has some brazen selective presenting of the facts coupled with effective rubbishing of their opponents abilities been what's got them through? I am now not convinced by the black mamba's claims at all.

And here's a picture of it being handled by a middle aged woman.

c789b606145811b54861676f8fa83c1c528c1def.jpg

By the way, if you're wondering where I got my Black Mamba facts from, here's the link:

Black Mambas, Black Mamba Pictures, Black Mamba Facts - National Geographic

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Being hard isn't a physical attribute. It's a personality. An attitude. The mamba has an evil attitude, attacking for no provocation, often not even for food. Just cause it can.

*I should point out this was gleaned from a Steve Irwin documentary, and whilst I respect the man for his sheer solid brass cajones facing up to all those animals, I dunno how much accurate research he did. I remember him mostly pissing off things that should kill him, then jumping out the way and putting said thing in a bag.

You should take note of your disclaimer. The black mamba uses it's speed to run-or rather, slither-away. It tries to avoid confrontation and only ever attacks as a last resort.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
It seemed a real toughie this one, so I had to do some extra research on them. What I've found out about the black mamba is this:

It's only if they cannot escape confrontation that they will bite, and only then as a last resort. First they'll raise themselves off the ground, open their neck flap and hiss. If that doesn't work, then that is when they'll launch their lightning fast attack.

Have the black mamba brigade pulled a fast one on the WHC competition? Has some brazen selective presenting of the facts coupled with effective rubbishing of their opponents abilities been what's got them through? I am now not convinced by the black mamba's claims at all.

c789b606145811b54861676f8fa83c  1c528c1def.jpg

By the way, if you're wondering where I got my Black Mamba facts from, here's the link:

well done GNLF, national geographic expert witness evidence is damning.

I new it was a big fat fake, all those pushing it are nothing more than confidence scammers.

I just feel sorry for all those that already cast their votes for this weedy little runaway bottler.

black :wanker: mamba...... you've been found out old son. Do what you do best and jog on you sneaky little snake

Last edited:

Stumpy Tim

c789b606145811b54861676f8fa83c1c528c1def.jpg

Absolute DAMNING evidence. In fact, let's close the poll and hand it to the Orca. Surely those on the fence cannot ignore these FACTS, and seeing a middle-aged chubby lady getting it to smile for the camera

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here