• Poll closed .

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Steve 'Crocodile hunter' Irwin's encounter with a Black Mamba ( 2 minutes 30 upto 9 minutes 15)
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Quoting Steve Irwin from this clip
Whilst handling this snake "I can tell you what, I am a little intimidated and a little scared
I'll tell you what, i've got more respect for this animal than i've ever had for any other animal that i've ever come across
And its not even full grown

Quoting Steve Irwin from this clip
They are one of the most dangerous animals on the face of the Earth. when look at this snake, the black mamba, what your looking at is the equivilant to a maurarding lion, a 20 ft crocodile, a great white shark, theres no difference, they'll kill you just as quick.

Last edited:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
The Mamba is so hard even ATHLETES bow down to his MAJESTY.

The_Black_Mamba___Kobe_Bryant_by_krkdesigns.jpg

Oct 25, 2003
As much as I would like a new winner, I've had to go for the dolphin. It beat the Honey Badger after all, and we all know that Honey Badgers kill snakes for fun. So it's a bit of a damp squib of a final really, it should have been the Orca vs the Honey Badger.

I would like to know which competitor received the most votes overall in the tournament. I have suspicions of some suspect voting patterns taking place.

honey badger received the most prior to this (orca will probably overtake unless it's thrashed)

honey badger received the most overall in round one and then quite easily won its next two, before losing in a high scoring semi final

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Mambas attack and kill lions!

[yt]93LgkoQmPxA&feature=relmfu[/yt]

[yt]JKyzoUpxcGA&feature=related[/yt]

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
This is tough. Very tough. Like choosing your favourite child kinda tough. Both of these would be worthy champions.

Both like to be mean. The orca plays with its food (and not just pushing it around a bit) but the mamba goes for multiple strikes when one would be ample.

The orca takes on other predators as a matter of routine but the mamba has poison, effectively a weapon!

Going to need some more time to think about this

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
This is tough. Very tough. Going to need some more time to think about this

My feelings exactly, have voted for both of these bad muthas in previous rounds so now having real problems making a decision. ???

Can I also say I think we do have the correct finalists?

Finally I think the time for PROPAGANDA is over, at this crucial stage we need further INDISPUTABLE facts about the death-dealing properties of each of the finalists....

D

Deleted member 18477

At this exciting stage of the competition, let's have a quick word with one of our panellists:

danny-dyer-bio.jpg

"Well, I mean, it's yer black maaaaaaahmba innit. Its a sort. Its pwopah norty innit? If I was up for a wumble dahn the Old Kent Road an I was aahtnumberedhttp://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=30075&pid=809997, I wouldn't mind 'avin yer black maaaaaaaaahmba on me crew.

Yer Orrrrca? Yer 'avin a larrf intcha? Its a bleedin' fish fer fack's sake. Should be dahn Billins'gate on a slab or sumfink."

So there we have it.

Haha! Pwropa geeeezer!

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Black Mamba

Due to their speed and the fact that they stay well hidden it isn’t safe or practical for experts to be in their natural habit to see what they are doing.
- how many of the other creatures in this competition have a similar thing said about them?

It is possible for this snake to be about 14 feet in length. However, it is quite thin with an overall size of about 3 ½ pounds. In spite of being so thin though they are very strong. This is also a very fast moving type of snake so don’t underestimate what you are dealing with. When they move quickly they are able to remove about 1/3 of the body from the ground. It is really amazing to see!
- so they can lift their head up to around 5ft of the ground before biting you

When they do bite they will do so several times consecutively. This is another reason why they are so dangerous to humans. They can strike faster than human eyes can see them moving the tongue in and out. The amount of venom that can be released with each strike is very high
Multiple strikes, a pretty unique trait amongst snakes, especially when one strike is enough to kill its victim

Oct 25, 2003
This is possibly the most stupid question of the day but why are the poll results hidden?

because i'm CRAZED WITH POWER

nah, it was a suggestion pre-tournament, decided to try it out

it has made for some interesting affairs........for example in the semi final a lot of the honey badger fans were very vocal and probably thought they were winning easily......this possibly meant that a lot of orca fans voted in panic, not realising that the orca was already winning quite comfortably

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
The Mamba is undoubtedly harder than the Orca. Orca's are undoubtedly more intelligent, but they're not *hard*, they're just *cunning*. This isn't the 2012 World's Most Cunning Creature competition, Orca Vs Fox. It's Hardest. Vote Mamba.

FWIW, IMO Honey Badger/Cassowary/Black Mamba/Wolverine should have been the last 4. Pound for pound the four hardest and/or pure infused with pure sociopathic tendencies. Unfortunately, the lion, or the polar bear, or the orca, or the f***ing rhino seem to do well every year, cause they're like, big and stuff. Rhinos are endangered. That's simply not hard, it's all it can do just to stay alive.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well, that's that.... vote cast now I can get back to more important matters. Glad the fur-burger got skinned in the semi's

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here