2011 World's Hardest Creature Competition- ANIMAL BOWL

ANIMAL BOWL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
This is the dream final but think it would be harsh if the honey badger went out in the final two years running.

My vote goes to the Honey Badger :thumbsup:

Stumpy Tim

"these adorable short-legged creatures from the Weasel family will make your hearts melt"

CULTURE : In tropical Africa, the honey badger has a remarkable relationship with a bird, the black-throated honeyguide.

Oh dear. The wheels are falling off a little here. The HB was fortunate to make it past the groups stage, let alone to the final.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Oh dear. The wheels are falling off a little here. The HB was fortunate to make it past the groups stage, let alone to the final.

Although I guess on a website for a safari they are hardly going to say "these double hard bastards are so mental they will rip your testicles off". Maybe they don't want to scare visitors away with the truth.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Picking a fight with anything that moves (in the fashion of those blokes you get on a night out whose lips move when they read) isn't hard, it's STUPID. Go orca :thumbsup:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Orca's are just big bullies with massive teeth. Honey badgers are simply ANGRY

bha189

Aug 31, 2010
Honey Badger

The Honey Badger is the HARDEST animal around.

I have seen it smoke king cobras and puff adders like a joint. It took a kill off a puff adder, and then it eats it infront of this deadly snake, where it then proceeds to attack said snake(s) and rip its head clean OFF!

The snake venom knocks it out for a couple of hours, he gets up, shakes himself off and then starts to devour it again! HARD!!

The Honey Badger uses the worlds most deadliest snakes for recreational entertainment. To put into perspective; 1 bite could kill a human, to the honey badger he simply passes out, and gets back up:bowdown:

Lions won't f*** with it, Its the hardest animal ever.
It eats bees' nest like cherrios
It climbs trees to fight cobras (would you?)

The Orca ain't got shit on the Honey Badger

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
I see TL is desparately trying to get the Honey Bodger to win this years Hardest Creature comp again, I'll vote for the Fish.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Honey Badger

I have seen it smoke king cobras and puff adders like a joint. It took a kill off a puff adder, and then it eats it infront of this deadly snake, where it then proceeds to attack said snake(s) and rip its head clean OFF!
As has been previously stated, these snakes aren't "deadly" to the honey kitten.

I saw a robin redbreast eat a worm the other day, which puts it in the honey kitten bracket, according to you. Perhaps you could vetoe my robin redbreast nomination next time this f***ing shambles of a tournament is started up, in an effort to get the honey puppy voted as number 1. Joke animal.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
As has been previously stated, these snakes aren't "deadly" to the honey kitten.

I saw a robin redbreast eat a worm the other day, which puts it in the honey kitten bracket, according to you. Perhaps you could vetoe my robin redbreast nomination next time this f***ing shambles of a tournament is started up, in an effort to get the honey puppy voted as number 1. Joke animal.

The venom does still affect it, but it's so f***ing HARD that it just knocks it out for a couple of hours, where as it would kill you or I. And then it wakes up, dusts itself down and hunts the fucker down that bit it. You cannot seriously claim that that isn't hard.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Come on, Badger. This is the sort of situation he thrives upon. Backs against the wall, up against all odds, Badger supporters, show yourselves!

He's already proven TWICE he is HARDER than a Croc, he can beat the Orca, who does little HARD of note.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The venom does still affect it, but it's so f***ing HARD that it just knocks it out for a couple of hours, where as it would kill you or I. And then it wakes up, dusts itself down and hunts the fucker down that bit it. You cannot seriously claim that that isn't hard.
Of course you can.

I got a nasty bite from a wasp once. But you'll be pleased to know I swatted it a few mins later. Do I win five pounds?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
A honey badger wouldn't play catch or jump through hoops for it's captors. It's just much harder than an Orca.

There's nothing hard about an animal who's FIN goes FLOPPY when it's in the wrong type of water.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Of course you can.

I got a nasty bite from a wasp once. But you'll be pleased to know I swatted it a few mins later. Do I win five pounds?

I very much doubt you were bitten by a wasp. This shows your lack of knowledge of the animal kingdom, and proves you to be unqualified to comment on this subject.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Honey Badger

The snake venom knocks it out for a couple of hours, he gets up, shakes himself off and then starts to devour it again! HARD!!

The Honey Badger uses the worlds most deadliest snakes for recreational entertainment. To put into perspective; 1 bite could kill a human, to the honey badger he simply passes out, and gets back up:bowdown:

Lions won't f*** with it, Its the hardest animal ever.
It eats bees' nest like cherrios
It climbs trees to fight cobras (would you?)

The Orca ain't got shit on the Honey Badger

Out of idle curiosity....where did you see this?

VOTE BADGER!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here