2011 World's Hardest Creature Competition- ANIMAL BOWL

ANIMAL BOWL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It appears that NSC has come to it's senses again and the Orca will join the ECHELONS of champions in this fabled tournament.

Polar Bear
Hippo
ORCA

:clap:

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
It's the puff adder story that does it: even if it isn't fatal to it, the effects are clearly pretty awful, enough to knock it out for 2 hours. But he doesn't think twice about it: for that reason, the honey badger has got my vote.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
The Badger CASTRATES, and kills animals which weight over a TON.

The Orca splashes around and develops FIN-FLOP from being too near other dolphins.

There is only one winner here, and he doesn't do HOOPTRICKS at Seaworld.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Oh well. As with the Honey Badger, we will come back again and again, year after year, until all other creatures are defeated and the Honey Badger tastes ULTIMATE VICTORY.

It is only a matter of time.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Had to go for the Orca but im shocked the honey badger got into the final

Why? He got to the final last year as well. Pound for pound he is EASILY the hardest creature in the world.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh well. As with the Honey Badger, we will come back again and again, year after year, until all other creatures are defeated and the Honey Badger tastes ULTIMATE VICTORY.

It is only a matter of time.
I'm voting honey puppy or croc next time. :thumbsup:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
A comprehensive victory for the mighty Orca in the end. The Honey Badger just couldn't recover from it's epic battle with the Croc in the semis, it took too much out of it.

A shame really, the Honey Badger v Croc Semi-Final was by far the game of the tournament.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
A comprehensive victory for the mighty Orca in the end. The Honey Badger just couldn't recover from it's epic battle with the Croc in the semis, it took too much out of it.

A shame really, the Honey Badger v Croc Semi-Final was by far the game of the tournament.

Indeed. I can't help but feel that the Badger's case was weakened by the late revelation of its close relationship with a bird.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Honey badger = Choker.

The England of the Animal Kingdom.

Always looks a good contender, always seems like it must win the title sooner or later, always causes a fair bit of trouble and the tournament wouldn't be the same without it.

But doesn't quite have enough technically when it comes down to it.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
The England of the Animal Kingdom.

Always looks a good contender, always seems like it must win the title sooner or later, always causes a fair bit of trouble and the tournament wouldn't be the same without it.

But doesn't quite have enough technically when it comes down to it.

Maybe more like Holland '74/'78? Beaten finalist 2 tournaments running is a bitter pill to swallow. The 'heart melts' quote was a severe body blow...

Anyhow, well done to Free Willy.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
The 'heart melts' quote was a severe body blow...

Anyhow, well done to Free Willy.

I think that was the final nail in the coffin, to be honest. Whatever spin we tried to put on it, the Honey Badger could never recover from that. And it came from a supposed Honey Badger fan as well. We should hound her off this board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here