Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2011 World's Hardest Creature Competition- ANIMAL BOWL

ANIMAL BOWL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oct 25, 2003
Welcome to the Polar Bear Memorial Thunder Dome, for this, the 2011 ANIMAL BOWL

40 beasts entered but just two remain.....who will be crowned this years WORLD'S HARDEST CREATURE?

Gallery-Super-Bowl-XLIII--007.jpg

Honey Badger
Honey+Badger.jpg

notoriously fearless and tough animals, having been known to savagely attack their enemies when escape is impossible. They are tireless in combat, and can wear out much larger animals in physical confrontations. Finished 1st in group E with 30 votes. Beat Stonefish 27-7 in the second round. Beat Cape Buffalo 40-37 in the quarter final. Beat Crocodile 45-42 in the semi final. Aka. The People's Champion

vs

Orca
orca.jpg

In one incident filmed near the Farallon Islands, a female killed a 3–4-metre (9.8–13 ft) long great white shark,[72] apparently after swimming with it upside-down in her mouth and inducing tonic immobility in it. She and another pod member ate the shark's liver and allowed the rest of the carcass to sink, finished 1st in Group B with 28. Beat Tiger 36-12 in the second round. Beat Tasmanian Devil 23-14 in the quarter final. Beat Great White Shark 39-10 in the semi final. Aka. The Wolves of the Sea

Oct 25, 2003
although i can't discount the honey badger's ferocity, and how well it has done this far......and i accept all arguments as to why it's hard as f***.......

the sea is full of big bad bastards......and the orca will have a go at them all.....yes, it's big, yes, it's a bully.....but they'll literally eat anything......even BLUE WHALES

great white sharks, who everyone thinks are hard, are absolutely shit scared of them, an orca will kill a gws JUST to eat it's liver, cos it consideres it a DELICACY

don't discount the king of the sea JUST because he's big.........he's nails as f*** too

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I respect the ORCA, however I have backed the HB this far and I'm determined to see The People's Champion take the crown.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
In the end though, ORCA has been immortalised through the medium of cinema in such classics as 'Free Willy', 'Free Willy 2', 'Free Willy 3' and 'Free Willy: Escape from Pirate's Cove'. To name but four. Whereas Honey Badger has yet to trouble the cinematic judges, even at Straight To DVD entry level. 'Honey Badger I Shrunk The Kids' anyone? ???

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
This is a tough one for me, as the Orca is my all time favourite animal. But I have to stick with the Honey Badger, as it's whole persona just sums up the word HARD. It's completely fearless, will attack when against all odds, and doesn't take shit from anything, even a fully grown Lion.

As much as I love the Orca, I actually think it's formidableness is down to intelligence, rather than hardness. It is hard because it is f***ing massive, and f***ing clever. And those two together mean one serious creature. But the Honey Badger is not hugely intelligent like the Orca, it is just so f***ing hard it doesn't know when not to get involved. If the Orca knew it had no chance, it is intelligent enough to walk (swim) away. But this isn't about intelligence. The Honey Badger would go steaming in regardless. And that is what this competition is all about.

Without meaning to go over old ground again, the Honey Badger steals kills from, and attacks Lions. That would be the equivalent of the Orca stealing from, and attacking an oil super tanker. I think the Orca is untested in the real hardness stakes, as there isn't really anything to challenge it in the sea that is bigger than it.

Whatever happens, I don't think this is going to be as exciting as the Honey Badger v Croc Semi Final.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This is a tough one for me, as the Orca is my all time favourite animal. But I have to stick with the Honey Badger, as it's whole persona just sums up the word HARD. It's completely fearless, will attack when against all odds, and doesn't take shit from anything, even a fully grown Lion.

As much as I love the Orca, I actually think it's formidableness is down to intelligence, rather than hardness. It is hard because it is f***ing massive, and f***ing clever. And those two together mean one serious creature. But the Honey Badger is not hugely intelligent like the Orca, it is just so f***ing hard it doesn't know when not to get involved. If the Orca knew it had no chance, it is intelligent enough to walk (swim) away. But this isn't about intelligence. The Honey Badger would go steaming in regardless. And that is what this competition is all about.

Without meaning to go over old ground again, the Honey Badger steals kills from, and attacks Lions. That would be the equivalent of the Orca stealing from, and attacking an oil super tanker. I think the Orca is untested in the real hardness stakes, as there isn't really anything to challenge it in the sea that is bigger than it.

Whatever happens, I don't think this is going to be as exciting as the Honey Badger v Croc Semi Final.

Have you got shares in HoneyBadgerWorldNewForest or something Commander? ???

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
The orca gets points for headbutting seals, which is undoubtedly hard. And it is clever – using teamwork and waves to wash penguins off ice floes etc. And I’ll give it eating GW sharks, even if they are so overrated it’s unbelievable. But I’m not keen on their method of killing other whales. They just slowly follow them and then force them underwater so they can’t surface and breathe. It’s a sneaky method, and doesn’t suggest ‘hard’ to me – but ‘somewhat clever’.

Worth a quick recap of the Honey Badger’s CV:

CASTRATES it’s enemies.
A lion can’t even do it over when it’s SLEEPING
IMPERVIOUS to snake, scorpion, wasp and killer bee venom
LONE WOLF – goes about on it’s own starting on stuff.
Knows NO fear.
Has RABIES.
When being stung by a swarm of killer bees (because he sauntered into their hive just for a laugh) he registers no pain or fear – just pure ANGER.
Does over animals over 50 TIMES it’s size through sheer aggression.

Vote Badger!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Have you got shares in HoneyBadgerWorldNewForest or something Commander? ???

No. But it was me who originally nominated the Honey Badger in this competition, all those years ago. And I still stand by that nomination, that he is the hardest animal, POUND FOR POUND, in the world.

You couldn't have a HoneyBadgerWorldNewForest anyway, don't you know Honey Badgers cant be kept in captivity because they would CASTRATE their keepers?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
No. But it was me who originally nominated the Honey Badger in this competition, all those years ago. And I still stand by that nomination, that he is the hardest animal, POUND FOR POUND, in the world.

You couldn't have a HoneyBadgerWorldNewForest anyway, don't you know Honey Badgers cant be kept in captivity because they would CASTRATE their keepers?

...Another thing that makes them HARDER than Orcas. You can't tame a honey badger any more than you can tame a tornado in a bad mood.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here