Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
everton-11-12-le-coq-sportif-home-football-shirt-a.jpg
everton-11-12-le-coq-sportif-home-football-shirt-d.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Gillingham's new third choice strip: clearly pink is the way to go. I was rather hoping to see this at the Amex for the Carling Cup game but as they have a black away strip, possibly it won't happen.

0,,10416~9767771,00.jpg

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Love the training top. Could be improved without the white flashes and just plain blue body and white sleeves but personally I would not mind if that was the main kit.

So now thats 4 shirts I need this year, 5 if they deem that both our kits clash with say black and white stripes (but we could just wear the training tops :) )

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Knocked this up from the away kit promo. Quick invert and hue rotation but possible new home. Any thoughts?View attachment 26003

Would expect the stripes to be swapped over so the central one is blue, so too the collar and shorts. And I personally would like a darker blue, nearer to the colour from this season gone - that looks a bit Huddersfield to me. That said, that's very nice photoshopping, far quicker than anything I've ever knocked up. Fine work. :thumbsup:

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Would expect the stripes to be swapped over so the central one is blue, so too the collar and shorts. And I personally would like a darker blue, nearer to the colour from this season gone - that looks a bit Huddersfield to me. That said, that's very nice photoshopping, far quicker than anything I've ever knocked up. Fine work. :thumbsup:

Yep, agreed. Someone else told me it was a bit Hudders. It's not too far away though from something I'd like to see. I'd hate it to be poorly overcomplicated like the 2008-10 kit. Last seasons was great for me, so to build on that is ideal.

Cheers for your thoughts.
:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here