loving it with short sleeves #want

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
That short sleeve one is bloody lush.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Is the Sponsor on that just a block of white with the logo on it or more intergated into the design of the shirt?

Lets hope the latter as that white block looks awful. Surely they could have come up with something more imaginative than that!!! Fingers crossed home shirt is an improvement

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Brilliant [MENTION=4667]Munkfish[/MENTION] cheers for posting! The sponsor looks pretty shocking but apart from that, I love the design of the training kit itself and the shade of blue is pretty sweet.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Lets hope the latter as that white block looks awful. Surely they could have come up with something more imaginative than that!!! Fingers crossed home shirt is an improvement

and let's also hope that the advert isn't just some cheap transfer onto the kit!

the logos look bloody awful

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
the kit itself is different, in a good way from the one off kit.

i feel the one off kit looks dated, the new kit looked a lot sharper IMO.

Sep 1, 2010

Me too! having said that, if the shirt sponsor and the 1901 lounge carpets is all we have to moan about, then we are pretty do damn lucky aren't we! What an amazing era for the club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here