Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2011/2012 new kits thread

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
i hate spurs, the fact they completely rip-off their fans adds to the list, plus the fact their kits have been complete shit since they stopped having kappa

OK, you don't like Spurs, but no-one is ripping anyone off to any greater or lesser extent. No-one makes you buy a shirt, and having a new set of kit every season is not exclusive to Spurs, there are other teams, in all divisions, who do this every year. The fact they are shite is true, but that is IMO, and obviously not in the opinion of Tottenham Hostpur FC, nor the thousands of supporters who will choose to buy the shirt.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
man-united-away-shirt-11.jpg

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Oh dear, West Brom fans must be disappointed with those kits following umbro's recent efforts.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
As far as I know the Queens Rd shop is staying as someone was being trained there a couple of weeks ago, the existing staff are going to the Amex. I was told yesterday that ticket sales would be at the Amex but not at Queens Rd. Don't shoot the messenger as I have no idea if that is accurate.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
OK, you don't like Spurs, but no-one is ripping anyone off to any greater or lesser extent. No-one makes you buy a shirt, and having a new set of kit every season is not exclusive to Spurs, there are other teams, in all divisions, who do this every year. The fact they are shite is true, but that is IMO, and obviously not in the opinion of Tottenham Hostpur FC, nor the thousands of supporters who will choose to buy the shirt.

what ever happen to the ruling about shirts and two years between changing? or wasn't that passed?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
what ever happen to the ruling about shirts and two years between changing? or wasn't that passed?

I think that wa smore of a voluntary thing, most clubs did it, and still do, but there are a few who don't, I guess Spurs are one of them. Brands like Adidas and Nike (including Umbro) used to put the dates on tags in the side seams, to warn buyers basically when the shirt was going to be out of date.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
West Brom's kit looks quite nice to me, but I seem to disagree with most people in this thread. That Stockport kit everyone loved looks shockingly ugly.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
West Brom's kit looks quite nice to me, but I seem to disagree with most people in this thread. That Stockport kit everyone loved looks shockingly ugly.
I agree with you. Not a fan of Stockport's but West Brom's looks pretty good.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Puma are getting a lot of value for money from their latest templates:

Burnley Away:
Burnley-11-12-puma-away-football-shirt-b.png

Motherwell Home:
motherwell-11-12-puma-home-kit.jpg

Hibs Away:
Hibernian-11-12-puma-home-kit-a.jpg

Cardiff Home:
Cardiff-City-11-12-puma-home-football-shirt.jpg

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
There has been a issue with the new sponser on all of the training kit this season, could be a possible reason for the late unvailing of our new home kit. other than just a Marketing Stratergy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here