Key Facts:
aggressive as f***

Jaguar
jaguar.jpg

Key Facts:
can pierce a skull with it's teeth

Shifty89

Sep 29, 2007
what a bear? i thought if you were approached by a bear the best thing to do is to make yourself big and make loud noises to scare it off? big mean bear scared of a puny human and some noise? big wuss. thats what i say.

Oct 25, 2003
grizzly is really showing it's pedigree here. it's going toe to toe with one of the pre tournament favourites and is going to push it to the wire

questions were asked as to whether the grizzly could step into the polar's shoes and it's answering them all in STYLE

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I am GUTTED that the HARDEST Cat in the contest has to go up against COLOSSAL SQUID.

That Squid is the biggest thing ON EARTH and its elusiveness only adds to its EPIC hardness

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
EXCUSE ME but when has there EVER been documentary evidence that a COLOSSAL SQUID has had lumps ripped out of it by another predator?

Giant squid MAYBE but COLOSSAL SQUID?? You are talking about some bastard with teeth the size of Sussex Heights to get into this bad boy.

COLOSSAL SQUID would INK its juicy goo all over a SPERM Whale in a fight for who has the most sexually potent name WITHOUT EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT

Oct 25, 2003
"The species [sperm whale] feeds on squid and fish, diving as deep as 3 kilometres (9,800 ft), which makes it the deepest diving mammal. Its diet includes giant squid and colossal squid."

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
"The species [sperm whale] feeds on squid and fish, diving as deep as 3 kilometres (9,800 ft), which makes it the deepest diving mammal. Its diet includes giant squid and colossal squid."

Maybe he went to Squid hut and super-sized his meal for free? ???

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The COLOSSAL SQUID has eyes up top 40cm wide. When something has A SINGLE EYE bigger than your head you know it's time to JOG ON

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Whoever nominated the jaguar needs to sort themselves out, one of the weakest big cats, along with the cheetah.

I've gone for the trusty bear, though the COLOSSAL squid is quite impressive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here