Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2010 World's Hardest Creature, First Round, Group D

Group D

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Actually I wanna change my answer. That bird thing looks vicious as f*** and should get my vote.

yer, mate.

Oct 25, 2003
elephant's get that thing once a month don't they? think it's called "must" or something. Basically this gland builds up during the month inside their head and drives them f***ing INSANE and they get really, really aggressive, particularly with people

i think people see them as GENTLE GIANTS, but they can go mental, and if one of them goes mental on your ass......game over

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
elephant's get that thing once a month don't they? think it's called "must" or something. Basically this gland builds up during the month inside their head and drives them f***ing INSANE and they get really, really aggressive, particularly with people

i think people see them as GENTLE GIANTS, but they can go mental, and if one of them goes mental on your ass......game over

But they are easy to kill, other wise there wouldnt be as many chess boards

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington

Ho de Ho - have been to Africa & encountered a pissed-off rogue male while out in the bush & luckily was in a rapid vehicle - it would stomp all over every other land based critter - admittedly it may have probs vs. Orca or GWS in a marine environment but forget about your bears/tigers/crocodiles etc. - this is The Enforcer......

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town

Problem is if you start eliminating entrants on their ease of being shot by man then you're rapidly running out of contestants. I think Colossal Squid is safest if that's your criteria as the massive fucker only hides out so far deep in the oceans that we can't get near his VICIOUS fields of killing

Oct 25, 2003
i'm very disappointed with the bull shark here.........it's on paper the ultimate pan-water killing machine and yet is LIMPING out of this tournament

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Sea critters are always going to struggle because we cannot imagine them tearing us apart in the same way we fear some massive vicious bird, a mammal four times our size or some **** with a venom that could wipe out a village.

EXCEPT of course for the COLOSSAL SQUID whose sheer ENORMITY strikes fear into every living creature on this blue planet.

PATHETIC MAN: "Oh excuse me Colossal Squid but I was wondering if you could direct me to Sea World"

COLOSSAL SQUID: "Nom nom nom, how about some INK in your stupid face, nom"

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
i'm very disappointed with the bull shark here.........it's on paper the ultimate pan-water killing machine and yet is LIMPING out of this tournament
It's a shame because a Bull Shark is basically a NUTTER, they have the highest levels of testosterone of ANY animal, they're just muscle, teeth, and anger - the honey badger of the sea.

Oct 25, 2003
i know! they're completely unpredictable aswell..........with a GWS you generally know what to expect, but with a bull it can just be swimming along casually before flipping out and unleashing CARNAGE

it's like a drunk scotsman

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yeah, only there are less of them lying in the gutters of major English cities. But they're still harder than some jumped up turkey with an attitude problem.

Oct 25, 2003
honey badgers LEGIONS of fans have seen it through to the 2nd phase

who will join it?

Elephant- This giant may not feast on the flesh of others, but it's capable of killing any beast in this tournament if in the mood

Cassowary- This raptor like madman can disembowel a human and is cementing its reputation as "The Bird King"

Bull Shark- A sea beast with mental and physical evil. Can massacre anything unlucky enough to enter it's waters

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
That bird looks proper mental but Honey Badgers, HAS to be their turn surely, mentalists of the highest order, it's the 'Most Fearless Animal' in Guinness World Records. Remember seeing something crazy about them a few years ago will go look on youtube for the footage!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Yeah but you can use videos to prove anything.

Here's a f***ing MONGoose kicking the shit out of a Cobra, but you don't see him battling for the WORLD'S HARDEST title

[yt]P3BfL7X1uU8[/yt]

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yeah but you can use videos to prove anything.

Here's a f***ing MONGoose kicking the shit out of a Cobra

[yt]P3BfL7X1uU8[/yt]

Mongoose my arse. Thats a honeybadger on it's way to a mongoose fancy dress party.

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
Meet Klienman the Mentalist Honey Badger. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0tycmec1fw

Finds a puff adder, STEALS it's food, and then sits in FRONT of the puff adder and eats the gerbil, then KILLS the puff adder itself. It may not be as big as a Orca, or a Grizzly bear, but if that's not NAILZ well then i don't know what is!

*Yep I'm stupid and don't know how to post youtube vids, just the links*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here