Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2010 World's Hardest Creature, First Round, Group C

Group C

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Can't quite believe the croc is ahead of the orca, let alone the buffalo. The orca whale would chew the croc up and spit the fucker out for its breckie! As has been mentioned, orca's are capable of taking down fully grown great white sharks - NOT to be f***ed with!

Oct 25, 2003
the orca has had it's reputation RUINED by the media, picturing it as a cute and cuddly fun loving POOF......only the educated amongst us know that it's a ruthless MURDERER of anything unlucky enough to cross it's path

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Orcas rock.
Tw@t croc couldn't get its jaws wide enough to do an Orca.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
As much as I RESPECT that badass Bee for its reckless EVERYONE MUST DIE attitude I think essentially the Orca is the Daddy of this group. Look at the fucker, it is MASSIVE and it is ROCK HARD. It has teeth the size of my feet.

PLUS if Free Willy had been more "Let me out of here or I'll eat ALL of your family" then he might not have had to wait so long to be released back into the wild

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
STONEFISH, You can't f***ing see it til your DEAD. Well 'Ard

Oct 25, 2003
an orca will play with it's prey for ages before finally TUCKING IN

it'll just casually fling a seal miles up in the air for a laugh before getting it's massive chops round it

Oct 25, 2003
a crocodile can basically be rendered completely useless by an elastic band

a f***ing elastic band

imagine trying to disable an orca with ANYTHING, it'd tell you to f*** RIGHT off

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
If it so hard, how come it has to hide?

And as has been said, the orca is just a dolphin and there's no way I'm voting for Flipper as a toughnut.

Like to see you say that to a Ninja. :p

Giant Dolphin v Ninja. My money is on the Ninja :wink:

Oct 25, 2003
the two GIANTS of the water are cruising into the second round

this group has been a walk in the park for these two fan favourites

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Isn't the Buffalo just a big cow though?

You know the animals that we all EAT. It's second only to the Chicken in terms of give a shit about it

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Isn't the Buffalo just a big cow though?

You know the animals that we all EAT. It's second only to the Chicken in terms of give a shit about it

That's the kind of CAVALIER attitutde that lead to BSE. See, even the docile, farm bred cousin of the rampaging Buffalo is a killer.

Argument two:when you go the gym and pump the iron the aim is to become buff. That's right, buff as in BUFFalo.

You wouldn't ever want to mess with the buffmeister.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Can't quite believe the croc is ahead of the orca, let alone the buffalo. The orca whale would chew the croc up and spit the fucker out for its breckie! As has been mentioned, orca's are capable of taking down fully grown great white sharks - NOT to be f***ed with!
To be fair, the croc is capable of eating a tiger shark. I know this because I know someone who has seen the remains of a tiger shark half eaten by a croc in Queensland. So for me, the croc is bang up there with the orca.

However, the croc has been known to be eaten by a poncy snake. On the other hand, orcas haven't been OWNING Africa's rivers for 300 million years.

I vote croc, on the basis that an orca simply looks too cuddly to be hard. I mean, would Vinnie Jones have his hard man image if he looked like Dale Winton? NO.

Oct 25, 2003
The Crocodile, The Scaled River Monster, a former runner up in this competition looks set to be joined by The Smiling Assassin, The Orca, who was an outsider in this contest.

voting is going to end today, i'd imagine that most people who want to vote already have, and then we can move on the the "SWEET SIXTEEN KNOCK-OUT-O-RAMA"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here