Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2010 World's Hardest Creature, First Round, Group C

Group C

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Isn't the Buffalo just a big cow though?

You know the animals that we all EAT. It's second only to the Chicken in terms of give a shit about it

A big cow it is. But a very intelligent one. Of Africa's Big 5 (the hardest animals to hunt), this is the hardest. It is well known for looking totally disinterested and walking away, only to double back behind someone and take them out!! So I vote Buffalo.

Oct 25, 2003
the buffalo is a beast, it was dealt a cruel hand by the draw, it'd probably walk most groups

having said that, there is video evidence of the buffalo beating the shit out of a croc, so i question those who voted the croc over the big horned monster

it should be

1. Orca
2. Buffalo
3. Croc

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
the buffalo is a beast, it was dealt a cruel hand by the draw, it'd probably walk most groups

having said that, there is video evidence of the buffalo beating the shit out of a croc, so i question those who voted the croc over the big horned monster

it should be

1. Orca
2. Buffalo
3. Croc

I'm afraid it all points to the despairingly low standards of the British 'education' system. It's a real shame that the Buffmeister is going out (and with a humiliatingly low score to boot) but I guess that's the magic of the competition. If you don't bring your 'A' game on the day you're O. U. T.

Oct 25, 2003
is the buffalo making a comeback? currently 15 votes off a place in the second round.......anything can happen as has been already proven

Oct 25, 2003
*********Last day of voting********

the orca and croc have dominated this group from the "b" of the "bang" and have refused to relent their dominance

Oct 25, 2003
SAVAGE SIXTEEN ROUND

SS1- Tiger vs Inland Taipan Snake
SS2- Green Anaconda vs Asian Black Bear
SS3- Crocodile vs Runner Up Group D
SS4- Orca vs Winner Group D
SS5- Winner Group E vs Runner Up Group F
SS6- Runner Up Group E vs Winner Group F
SS7- Winner Group G vs Runner Up Group H
SS8- Runner Up Group G vs Winner Group H

Oct 25, 2003
a fairly straightforward passage into the next round for these two giants, never really troubled, but can they up their game as they action intensifies?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here