Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2010 World's Hardest Creature, First Round, Group B

Group B

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oct 25, 2003
I know you're excited and that, but you can't DO that. NSC is populated by punters doing SHIFTS. You need to ensure tht all of NSC's contributors get the chance to vote they were PROMISED.

No rule changing.

they had all of yesterday though? 2 days is surely far too long and could threaten to sap all the energy out of the tournament!

or alternatively it could add to the SUSPENSE

yeah, you're right......the initial time limit REMAINS

Oct 25, 2003
i've also noticed that some people have voting in some groups but not others.......so i must give them the chance to place their votes that they're thinking so DEEPLY about

Oct 25, 2003
this is defo's gonna go down to the wire.....the top 3 have been trading blows since the off and won't relent until the final whistle is blown

what a contest, what a contest

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The Swan gets my vote, the likes of the Colossal Squid and the Great White Shark do not come close too its pedigree.

Oct 25, 2003
well group A isn't that tough so the winner will almost definitely progress into the EVIL EIGHT round, and i'd fancy any of the 3 to give the tiger a decent game

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
From Deadly Kingdom

Here's a report and video of a recent incident in Japan: a moon bear beat the hell out of nine tourists, then was shot dead by hunters. The moon bear, also known as the Asian black, Tibetan, or Himalayan bear, is about the same size as the North American black bear, topping out at about 330 pounds, but this seems to have been a small one.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
n Asian black bear has been shot dead after attacking a group of tourists at a bus station in central Japan.

Four people were seriously injured in the attack in Takayama, Gifu prefecture, according to the Japanese news agency Kyodo.

After the attack, the 1.3m (4ft) bear fled through the bus terminal, and into a souvenir shop.

Employees then trapped it inside the shop, and the bear was later shot dead by officials.

Bite marks

The male bear attacked a group of nine people, mostly tourists who were visiting nearby mountains.

According to Kyodo, four men were seriously hurt, with injuries including facial bite marks.

"I saw a man being attacked by the bear," one eyewitness told reporters.

"I tried to help him but the bear kept attacking him. It seemed his face was seriously injured."

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Just one quote needed here

Each year in Japan, the human death toll caused by Asian giant hornet stings exceeds that of all other venomous and non-venomous wild animals combined, including wild bears and venomous snakes.

:ohmy:

Oct 25, 2003
no- you wasted your vote on that silly regal BIRD and you'll have to deal with the consequences :D

what have you learned from this? THINK ABOUT YOUR VOTE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here