2010 World's Hardest Creature, First Round, Group B

Group B

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
the hornet is CRUISING to second place....only blue spiny shells can stop it now.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
"The hornets can devastate a colony of honey bees: a single hornet can kill as many as 40 honey bees per minute thanks to their large mandibles which can quickly strike and decapitate a bee. It takes only a few of these hornets a few hours to exterminate the population of a 30,000-member hive, leaving a trail of severed insect heads and limbs."

:clap:
I just voted for the snake but on reading this I feel almost guilty. If there's any justice, BOTH the snake and hornet will squeeze through.

Oct 25, 2003
This is the closest group. Only two of this Trident of Pain will progress. Who will it be? The Bear Without Care is currently leading but can he make it through? The Lord of Venom and the King of Wing may have something to say about it......

voting is going to end today, i'd imagine that most people who want to vote already have, and then we can move on the the "SWEET SIXTEEN KNOCK-OUT-O-RAMA"

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
I have only just discovered these threads, f***ing genius. may i if i issue a copyright do a swindon version on our forums, maybe the two winners could play each other in a super cup fight to death?

ps. hornet looks a proper ****.

Oct 25, 2003
I have only just discovered these threads, f***ing genius. may i if i issue a copyright do a swindon version on our forums, maybe the two winners could play each other in a super cup fight to death?

ps. hornet looks a proper ****.

you may, although you must know that the POLAR BEAR is our ETERNAL CHAMPION after winning two consecutive tournaments

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Had to predictably go with the bear but I can imagine the hornet causing it some problems.However anything that can be killed with a badminton racquet shouldn't progress in this tournament.

Oct 25, 2003
that snake will only attack if provoked, and you can just swat a hornet away

what the f*** would you do against a massive bear bastard who's attacking you just for the hell of it?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Those 8 WASTED votes for the snail and swan could have guaranteed a berth for two of the others in what is a three way HUMDINGER!

You wouldn't put your mortgage on any of the 3 heavyweights going through. I've got a feeling the bear is actually going to struggle...

Oct 25, 2003
the two progressing from this match will definitely have earned their place in the next round

many of the other members of SWEET SIXTEEN have walked through their groups without really trying, and may be complacent, whereas of these beasts will have the MOMENTUM after a hard fought slog in the first round

Oct 25, 2003
well it says TOMORROW, but i think we've had long enough, so i'll close it at some point today, not sure yet

12 maybe?

then we can crack on with the SWEET SIXTEEN ROUND

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
well it says TOMORROW, but i think we've had long enough, so i'll close it at some point today, not sure yet

12 maybe?

then we can crack on with the SWEET SIXTEEN ROUND

I know you're excited and that, but you can't DO that. NSC is populated by punters doing SHIFTS. You need to ensure tht all of NSC's contributors get the chance to vote they were PROMISED.

No rule changing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here