Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2010 World's Hardest Creature, EVIL EIGHT ROUND, Tiger vs Hippo

GAME 1- TIGER VS HIPPO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
One snap of those mammoth jaws would make absolute MINCEMEAT of that oversized housecat. HIPPO :thumbsup:

My thoughts exactly, the tiger has far too much work to do to defeat the hippo. the hippo just needs one bite to end it. HIPPO WINS. :thumbsup:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
IMO, this years contest should be a straight head to head between the Hippo and the Honey Badger.

A very strong Evil Eight though, it must be said :thumbsup:

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Whoever wins this will win the whole thing.

Spain v Brazil of the animal world

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
anything a lion can do a tiger can do better - so if a lion can just start EATING a living hippo, then the tiger is DEFINITELY harder

[yt]oZR9nKviqfs[/yt]

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Alternatively - that hippo is so god damn f***ing hard it doesn’t give a SHIT that his backbone is being nibbled at by a pair of lions (note that it needs TWO of them); in fact, the hippo is so f***ing nonchalant and at ease with it all, that he is standing their YAWNING. Tremendous pain threshold :clap:

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Hmmm, this ones too tough to call, IMO. I've had to think outside the box to be able to come up with a decision. And outside of the box this match up reminds me of Eubank vs Benn, eith the tiger being Eubank and the Hippo being Benn. And we all know how that ended...

Tiger gets my vote.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Tiger - on verge of extinction

Hippo - everywhere you look in Africa

Does this not indicate one is a bit better at survival i.e. HARDER than the other?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Hippos all the way. How many other creatures besides Fu Manchu have an evil chuckle to themselves when they know they are about to kill you?

Mwahahahahahahha!!!!!!

[yt]EsIyJwrgRnk[/yt]

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's the tiger for me, mainly because the hippo reminds me of my mother in law. A feircesome creature but easily outrun (my mother in law that is).

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Hippo is again ridiculously under-rated. The animal that kills more people than ANY African jungle animal really should be winning this easily. Disgrace
That is a myth, apparently. Can't remember where I heard it, QI probably, but it was pretty convincing and backed up unlike the often repeated hippo 'fact'.
They are still NAILS though.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
This has got to be the toughest choice so far: the hippo is so hard it lets a couple of lions have a meal FOC and yawns about it: the tiger is a pussycat. My vote has to go for the one I think I'd stand the least chance against: thus my vote is for the tiger.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
anything a lion can do a tiger can do better - so if a lion can just start EATING a living hippo, then the tiger is DEFINITELY harder

[yt]oZR9nKviqfs[/yt]
But there is also YT footage of a pack of about 20 lions trying to bring down ONE hippo. It ends in a hippo win when he gets a bit bored, turns round and literally bites a lion's head off, leaving the rest to scatter in FEAR.

Annoyingly I can't find it right now, so I'll leave you with one of the many less interesting ROUTINE hippo victories:

[yt]0VAZdo_DeAM[/yt]

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Ah, here it is:

[yt]yYDmQdUFQTQ[/yt]

impressive - what would be more impressive if it hadnt have run away about five times prior to just deciding to bite the lions head off. you wouldn't see a honey badger doing that, and i think that could be the hippos downfall should it get to the latter stages of the competition

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here