2010 World's Hardest Creature, EVIL EIGHT ROUND, Tiger vs Hippo

GAME 1- TIGER VS HIPPO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
impressive - what would be more impressive if it hadnt have run away about five times prior to just deciding to bite the lions head off. you wouldn't see a honey badger doing that, and i think that could be the hippos downfall should it get to the latter stages of the competition
On the other hand, I'd like to see this badger thing try and have a nibble at the hippo's knackers. In fact, see if you can find a YT vid of that. Oh, you won't be able to, because the hippo is far too hard to put up with that sort of shit from some two bob badger.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
It'll be criminal if the hippo doesn't truimph against this inferior opposition.

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
On the other hand, I'd like to see this badger thing try and have a nibble at the hippo's knackers. In fact, see if you can find a YT vid of that. Oh, you won't be able to, because the hippo is far too hard to put up with that sort of shit from some two bob badger.

the best i can do is show these lions, when realising they are messing with a honey badger, back the f*** up and not dare go after it for fear of their lives. this proves that, in the animal kingdom at least, the honey badger is more feared than the hippo - you didnt see that pride of lions backing away from the lumbering OAF after all did you?

[yt]gPdeWRJ9CMM[/yt]

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
the best i can do is show these lions, when realising they are messing with a honey badger, back the f*** up and not dare go after it for fear of their lives. this proves that, in the animal kingdom at least, the honey badger is more feared than the hippo - you didnt see that pride of lions backing away from the lumbering OAF after all did you?
All that proves is that lions are a bit stupid.

The badger: cat thinks "ooh it might scratch me" and backs off.
The hippo: a pack of 20 can't bring it down, but when the hippo has enough he literally bites one of the lions heads off.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Come on the tiger.

I have just one word that would scare the hell out of any hippo.

FROSTIES

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Bloody shambles the tiger is losing:angry:
The tiger is far to smart and powerful for a lump of fat hippo:lolol:

Siberian tigers can weigh upto 480kg and takes down very powerful GAUR weighing 1 tonne so hippo is no probs:thumbsup:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
What are you on:lolol::lolol:the tiger is far far superior:)

In reality they will never meet so no-one knows BUT the way the Hippo decapitated that Lion when it had finally had ENOUGH of the Lion Pack pissing it about indicates a certain degree of HARDNESS to me:thumbsup:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
In reality they will never meet so no-one knows BUT the way the Hippo decapitated that Lion when it had finally had ENOUGH of the Lion Pack pissing it about indicates a certain degree of HARDNESS to me:thumbsup:
Yeah they will never meet but a tiger is far stronger and far heavier than a lion.Plus lions are stupid:lolol:

I know where my money would be:thumbsup:

Opinions are free:lolol:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Yeah they will never meet but a tiger is far stronger and far heavier than a lion.Plus lions are stupid:lolol:

I know where my money would be:thumbsup:

Opinions are free:lolol:

This is the beauty of this MIGHTY competition - as none of us have witnessed any of this mayhem it is purely PREJUDICE based!

Best of luck to your big stripey puss cat - I think it will need it:p

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
This is the beauty of this MIGHTY competition - as none of us have witnessed any of this mayhem it is purely PREJUDICE based!

Best of luck to your big stripey puss cat - I think it will need it:p
Yeah and best of luck to your fat lump:lolol:

I FU$KING love tigers:thumbsup:
BEAUTY
POWER
INTELLIGENTS
FAST
AGILE

Is there anything on the planet to compete?:D

O wait a fat grey hippo:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here