pistol.jpg

Stingray
sting-ray-gliding.jpg

Walrus
walrus.jpg

Octopus
octopus.jpg

Oct 25, 2003
i just found out that the Portuguese fella isn't actually ONE creature but a collection of SEVERAL creatures

grounds for disqualification?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
What a TOUGH group. I've had to do some serious research on this one and have narrowed it down to three contenders.
The Bull shark scores highly for it's innate aggression and ability to wreak havoc in salt and fresh water.
The croc impresses for it's ability to slaughter on land and in water and for the unmatchable power of it's bite.
The Hippo gets points for it's land/water ability, it's aggression and it's impressive human death toll.

I think I'm going to go with the croc...but am sorely tempted by the bull shark...

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Bull Shark - no known predators, it eats HUMAN CORPSES in the Ganges, roams the entire sea between the tropics: TOTAL NUTCASE

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
voted the pistol shrimp! any sea living creature that ventures to the off licence deserves a vote or too .:drunk:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Why no Great White Shark? A pure and nasty killing machine that typifies survival of the fittest and the animal kingdom. But I would have voted for the croc anyway because they are intelligent, devious creatures...smarter than your average reptile.

Oct 25, 2003
Why no Great White Shark? A pure and nasty killing machine that typifies survival of the fittest and the animal kingdom. But I would have voted for the croc anyway because they are intelligent, devious creatures...smarter than your average reptile.

great white shark didn't qualify :)

bull sharks are more dangerous and KILLER like anyway, AND great whites get beaten up by orcas all the TIME

sea snake for its ability to mass kill, venom to kill a 100 men!! How many have that ability.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The Hippo is the real killer here, they have been known to bite a Crocodile in half and are the biggest human killers in africa

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here