• Walrus

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Octopus

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Bull shark

"There's not a lot it won't eat, it's main diet includes dolphins, turtles, rays, paddling birds, molluscs, any mamals that happen to wonder into a river for a drink and even other sharks. According to the International Shark Attack Files the bull shark has attributed to 17 deaths out of 82 recorded attacks since 1580."

VOTE BULL SHARK (I don't know why I bother)

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Bull shark

"There's not a lot it won't eat, it's main diet includes dolphins, turtles, rays, paddling birds, molluscs, any mamals that happen to wonder into a river for a drink and even other sharks. According to the International Shark Attack Files the bull shark has attributed to 17 deaths out of 82 recorded attacks since 1580."

VOTE BULL SHARK (I don't know why I bother)

You've forgotten to mention that it can operate in salt and fresh water. That's a MASSIVEW plus point in my opinion. Where there's water the bull shark's there attacking and killing anything it fancies.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Bull sharks are one of the only sharks who can live in both salt and fresh water, and they are the most aggressive of all sharks.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hippos are viscious but ultimately they're pigs. I think the two heavy weights here are crocs* and bull sharks, both of whom are ADEPT at fresh and salt water living and killing and both of whom have lived MILLIONS of years, showing their renowned adaptability to environmental changes.

I think if the bull shark gets out of the group stages, it's got a chance of going all the way - it'll need a kind draw though.

Point of order: by CROCS we presumably mean SALTWATER CROCS (found in Australia). Afterall, sharks have been represented by a single specie here, so clearly crocs should be afforded the same treatment.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
The Croc is a KILLING machine in water and AND on land and therefore OWNS most of these competitors. A crock v. a bull shark in water would be interesting though.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I can't believe someone voted for the little Octopussycat...... they are all right at opening jam jars and for doing Rubicks Cubes or wearing on the head as a "Comedy" wig.....

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I saw one of those wildlife programmes a few years ago when one hippo stayed with its dead mate for days scaring off all the crocs who came looking for a bit of easy nosh. The crocs didn`t want to know one on one and only got a look in when the hippo realised that its mate was starting to pong a bit and moved off.
Crocs are all mouth.

Oct 25, 2003
POLLS ARE CLOSED

1 Crocodile 18
2 Hippo 11
----
3 Bull Shark 10
4 PMOW 5
5 Orca 3
6 Pistol Shrimp 2
7 Sea Snake 1
= Stingray 1
= walrus 1
= Octopus 1
11 Weaver Fish 0

therefore CROCODILE and HIPPO progress to the quarter finals, draw will be made shortly

crocodile and hippo CANNOT face each other until the semi-final

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here