Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

20/20 Sussex Sharks v Essex Whatevers

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
If anyone was down by the sightscreen at the North End with the lads dressed as Jim'll Fix It, there is no way you will have had a bad night.

Well I was near them, which was fine. Unfortunately it meant I was also near the moron who puked up down the back of the spectator in front of him, which his sixth form mates seemed to think was hilarious.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Well I was near them, which was fine. Unfortunately it meant I was also near the moron who puked up down the back of the spectator in front of him, which his sixth form mates seemed to think was hilarious.

Yep, bit of an embarrassing episode. Feel very sorry for the guy who got his jumper ruined; still made a bit of cash out of it though!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
that must be the same blue jumper that was STREWN on the ground this morning then

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
that must be the same blue jumper that was STREWN on the ground this morning then

The bloke who vommed threw his into the SkySports area by the sightscreen, not sure what happened to the other one but he pocketed at least £50 for his troubles.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
The bloke who vommed threw his into the SkySports area by the sightscreen, not sure what happened to the other one but he pocketed at least £50 for his troubles.

yep that was the one, probably cost hom £5 so a good profit!

bottle to fight at football? a fight can happen anywhere so why would there be the need to have the bottle just at football that was just a pointless comment

Your comment is actually one of the most pointless I have ever read, plus the fact it makes f*** all sense. The point is you didn't have to bring your stupid, petty squabble to a cricket game designed mainly for families and none cricket fans to get a taste of the game.

That fight just didn't happen anywhere and it was about some tossers pretending they are Danny Dyer and being complete bottle jobs because they would never do it at a football game.

Nov 2, 2008
Running BN1
Your comment is actually one of the most pointless I have ever read, plus the fact it makes f*** all sense. The point is you didn't have to bring your stupid, petty squabble to a cricket game designed mainly for families and none cricket fans to get a taste of the game.

That fight just didn't happen anywhere and it was about some tossers pretending they are Danny Dyer and being complete bottle jobs because they would never do it at a football game.

You really dont have a clue why copy me and say its a pointless comment when i just said that to you, and also with the danny dyer comment when did danny dyer ever go to a football match and have a fight the answer is he didnt he was in a film a made up film which is called fiction and bottle job for football dont you read the news a fight can happen anywhere dont you seem to understand and i didnt bring no petty squabble to a cricket game there was no pre arranged fight or something like that

You really dont have a clue why copy me and say its a pointless comment when i just said that to you, and also with the danny dyer comment when did danny dyer ever go to a football match and have a fight the answer is he didnt he was in a film a made up film which is called fiction and bottle job for football dont you read the news a fight can happen anywhere dont you seem to understand and i didnt bring no petty squabble to a cricket game there was no pre arranged fight or something like that

:bowdown: Your intellect inspires me, you really touched a nerve with that. Don't forget to breath when being a complete SPASTIC and Jesus Christ I haven't got a f***ing clue if Danny Dyer goes to football games, I was making the comparison between him being a shit actor in naff films to the shit fans getting into a naff fight the other night.

I am actually quite concerned how you have completely gone off on one about Danny frickin Dyer there. Monumental f*** wit springs to mind...

Nov 2, 2008
Running BN1
:bowdown: Your intellect inspires me, you really touched a nerve with that. Don't forget to breath when being a complete SPASTIC and Jesus Christ I haven't got a f***ing clue if Danny Dyer goes to football games, I was making the comparison between him being a shit actor in naff films to the shit fans getting into a naff fight the other night.

I am actually quite concerned how you have completely gone off on one about Danny frickin Dyer there. Monumental f*** wit springs to mind...

I dont have time to make sure everything i write is all correct this isnt a f***ing english test you twat i dont see how thats make me spastic haha and please dont insult me with your really clever saying you obviously went looking in your thesaurus that you read every night of your life looking for the best words that you can post on an internet forum....well in the footballing world everyone thinks that danny dyer is a bit of a mug so why people seem to think he is the football hooligans idol he is not FACT!

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
I dont have time to make sure everything i write is all correct this isnt a f***ing english test you twat i dont see how thats make me spastic haha and please dont insult me with your really clever saying you obviously went looking in your thesaurus that you read every night of your life looking for the best words that you can post on an internet forum....well in the footballing world everyone thinks that danny dyer is a bit of a mug so why people seem to think he is the football hooligans idol he is not FACT!

There was hardly any unusual or long words in what he said for him to take them from a thesaurus?!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
This all sounds very interesting, can someone explain in a little more detail? Number of people involved, what occured... etc

It was all pwoper nawty. Brightonian finest was just sitting there. He wasn't looking for a fight (although he knew they could happen anywhere) but then he saw some Southend MUG giving it large. I mean this Southend fan was asking for it, he was looking through a thesaurus and using big words such as "Brilliant" and "confrontation".

Brightonian told his lads and they all put there Pringle sweaters on before marching down to the Essex boys. Brightonian Finest told his top lad (Portslademike Value) to sort them out. A quick slap later and the Essex lads ran away. Being the bad men they are they ran onto the pitch.

That's when he it got proper nawty, the Essex boys grab a load of weapons (Plastic cups) and came back towards our brave crew. After a fair wet willys and a bit of hair pulling the DOUBLE HARD stewards got involved. Not wanting to get caught by Old Bill (and his buddy Old Paul) all the lads ran off, sporting battle scars and a tale to tell.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here