Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

20/20 Sussex Sharks v Essex Whatevers

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Superb batting from Goodwin and Yardy.
What probably decided things was that Wright and Prior opening both failed whereas Cook and Bopara(dropped) got off to a very good start.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I used the word probably cos the pies that some of our bowlers served up were also part of it.
Also couldn't understand what Keegan was trying to do when he headed the ball - did he slip?

No,it was thrown in hard and low and reared up off the worn part of a previously used wicket.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
That runner cheated as well!

Backed up by about 10 yards every time :(

Yeah that pissed me off big time, every time Bopara ran two as Styris`s runner he was already on his second run wll before the other batsman had completed one. Was surprised Sussex didn`t pick up on it.

Oh well at least we won`t have to fork out another £20 for the quarter final home game which we were all expecting.

Just to let you know, no chavs

Hey, I am being polite calling some of them chav's. I mean come on, what sort of cock end's turn up to a cricket game for a fight. Leave any football lark at the entrance and just enjoy the cricket. I said to a friend there would be a fight, especially when the Brighton songs started.

It was inevitable that the Brighton fan's who turned up for a fight where going to get there way and it's a shame it had to be are guy's starting it. Come to the cricket for the cricket and maybe they/you could have the bottle to fight actually at the football where the police can deal with it, instead of at the cricket where you have stewards who's average age is 90 trying to stop it with there arthritic knees.

Nov 2, 2008
Running BN1
Hey, I am being polite calling some of them chav's. I mean come on, what sort of cock end's turn up to a cricket game for a fight. Leave any football lark at the entrance and just enjoy the cricket. I said to a friend there would be a fight, especially when the Brighton songs started.

It was inevitable that the Brighton fan's who turned up for a fight where going to get there way and it's a shame it had to be are guy's starting it. Come to the cricket for the cricket and maybe they/you could have the bottle to fight actually at the football where the police can deal with it, instead of at the cricket where you have stewards who's average age is 90 trying to stop it with there arthritic knees.

bottle to fight at football? a fight can happen anywhere so why would there be the need to have the bottle just at football that was just a pointless comment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here