Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** 2 spaces available for the Kit Sponsorship dinner TONIGHT. Wanna go? ***

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Through our sponsorship of Chris Wood and Liam Bridcutt, NSC has 8 (eight) spaces at the annual Kit Sponsorship dinner.

The dinner is being held at the Legends Lounge, Withdean at 7:30pm on Monday 4th April.

As ever, all the playing and coaching staff will be in attendance and is a great night.

If you contributed to the NSC sponsorship fund and would like to attend, please post on this thread before midnight on Friday 18th March. Assuming we are over-subscribed, and we always have been, I'll conduct a draw to see who gets to represent NSC on the night.

Contributors below:

Code:
Acker79	20	Bank Transfer
Al Bion	15	Cash
ALEX ALEX DAWSON	50	Bank Transfer
Bald Gull	20	Bank Transfer
Beach Hut	19.12	Paypal
Bozza	20	Cash
Brovion	10	Paypal
Bulldog	20	Paypal
cadiz seagull	20	Bank Transfer
Conkers	10	Paypal
DanielT	20	Paypal
e77	20	Paypal
Flint	20	Paypal
Futos	10	Paypal
Gazwag	20	Bank Transfer
George Davies	25	Paypal
Giraffe	20	Paypal
goldstone97  	20	Paypal
Hiney	10	Bank Transfer
hitony	4.63	Paypal
jabba	10	Paypal
Jahooli	20	Bank Transfer
Jim in the West	30	Bank Transfer
Joe Gatting's Dad	20	Paypal
Jon Walls	10	Paypal
Lokki7	20	Bank Transfer
London Irish	20	Paypal
Lush	20	Bank Transfer
Mikey_JB	10	Paypal
Mistahclarke	10	Bank Transfer
MLG57	20	Paypal
Mrs Merry Prankster	25	Paypal
Nick C	15	Paypal
Notters' Dad	20	Bank Transfer
Padders	50	Bank Transfer
philsussex	10	Paypal
philsussex	10	Paypal
samacollins	10	Paypal
Scooter1	20	Paypal
Screaming J	20	Cheque
simon101	10	Paypal
Simster	10	Paypal
Sten Super	20	Bank Transfer
Steven Kell	20	Bank Transfer
Stoo82	20	Paypal
stu7878	10	Paypal
The Auditor	20	Paypal
The Merry Prankster	25	Paypal
The Oldman	20	Paypal
Tony Towner's Fridge	25	Paypal
twowheelsbest	10	Paypal
weetle	20	Paypal
Winker	20	Cheque
Zego	20	Bank Transfer

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
can we please have a list of who contributed. I went last year was a top night well worth going

Added to the first post.

What happened to last years signed shirts was a draw ever done

As I didn't go, I've not actually received the shirts from last year and, very possibly, the year before too. They were collected by NSCers who attended the event(s). I'll chase those up now.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
My company sponsors a player and I've got the 4 tickets that night. Can someone who's been before help answer a couple of questions:

What time does it go onto roughly;
Is it ok to take kids(young teens not toddlers);
Depending on the answers to above Q's and I take my 2 lads, is this opportunity for photo's, autograph's etc or is that frowned upon?

Many thanks

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My company sponsors a player and I've got the 4 tickets that night. Can someone who's been before help answer a couple of questions:

Depending on the answers to above Q's and I take my 2 lads, is this opportunity for photo's, autograph's etc or is that frowned upon?

Many thanks

I've never been. If I can swing a trip down to Sussex to coincide with this, I might make sure I win one of our 8 places. Your kids will be fine and photos and autographs are actively encouraged. Everyone who has gone representing NSC over the years has had a great time.

Boz,

Have you considered auction 2 x 2 places and lucky dip 2 x 2 places? Might raise more funds!
As I didn't go, I've not actually received the shirts from last year and, very possibly, the year before too. They were collected by NSCers who attended the event(s). I'll chase those up now.
Get 'em auctioned and raise even more funds! Keep going like that and you could retire!

HCQ

p.s. Would a seven year old be OK on the night? He would love to meet Benno!

jonesie

Feb 19, 2009
Boz,

Have you considered auction 2 x 2 places and lucky dip 2 x 2 places? Might raise more funds!

Get 'em auctioned and raise even more funds! Keep going like that and you could retire!

HCQ

Agree with this!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Boz,

HCQ

People contributed, on the basis that the places would be raffled, amongst them. Unfair to do anything different after the event.

Your young lad will be fine.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
was suitably impressed with the clubs catering at this event last year. Never been in hospitality before then and thought what the club laid on was great. Also a side point i guess they would have to take in to consider the fact the players were there and had specific diets to keep to being professional athletes and such, id imagine they were under strict instructions what the players could and couldnt eat!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Add me to the draw please

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Oh g'awn then :thumbsup:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
What happened to last years signed shirts was a draw ever done

No

Added to the first post.

I've STILL got the shirts from last year - Bozza will confirm that it is all his fault that they haven't yet been sent out :jester:

The shirts from the year before WERE sent out.

:thumbsup:

Aug 15, 2003
Falkirk, Scotland

Many thanks

It goes onto about 9:30 pm. The players don't stay late.
Kids will be fine & its great for photos & autographs.

Hope to see you all there. Bhalba Scottish Seagulls co sponsor Gordon Greer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here