Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** 2 spaces available for the Kit Sponsorship dinner TONIGHT. Wanna go? ***

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I'm going to be like a little school girl next Monday, do I address fellow NSC'ers with their username? Does Frutos actually look like Alexandre Frutos?
How EXCITING!

P.S I have NO idea how to get into the Withdean Legends lounge. Is there a list with our names on? I don't even remember giving my name! :lol:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Assuming you are who I think you are, then you've actually met me on multiple occasions.

In any case though, no I don't.

Really? This could turn out to be an embarrasing night on my part! :lol:

DanielT

I'm going to be like a little school girl next Monday, do I address fellow NSC'ers with their username? Does Frutos actually look like Alexandre Frutos?
How EXCITING!

P.S I have NO idea how to get into the Withdean Legends lounge. Is there a list with our names on? I don't even remember giving my name! :lol:

To get to Legends lounge go into the Park n Ride car park and head for the left corner. The entrance is a little to the right of the left corner.... That sounds more complicated than I meant it to be...but I am excited!!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
3 of the 'winners' have not responded to me about this, so if you would still like to go (and you contributed to the fund) please post below to join the 'reserve' list...

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
please keep me in! I have pm'd you.

I have no internet and have moved bakc to the UK!

I can attened!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Keep me in please

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Are we still in? Not heard anything!

Am on my bro's internet. Not really going to have much more access until after the dinner! :( Please let me know.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Short notice now, sorry.

There are 2 spaces available. They will go to first 2 people to post to this thread who contributed funds.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
In the unlikely event nobody else who's paid can go i'll happily go and donate - doubt that'll happen though :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Damn you Sheebs! I was going to say the same thing. Tenner to the sponsorship fund/NSC coffers if you get desperate, and Sheebo also can't make it, Bozza.

There is a chance I won't make it anyway Marty so if it does arise I'd of course let you know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here