Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 Cars pulling into Amex

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
It's not a spoof site, we are brighton is a pretty well known fansite.

WeAreBrighton.com :: Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club

They're just making a point, which appears to be going over people's heads.

I know this. I was making my point. Which has appeared to go over your head.

Seriously though, I'm sure that just about anybody with a Twitter account realises that anyone can say anything on Twitter. What's the point about making a point about that? Don't you think that posting " We're hearing there could still could be 3 out and 3 for #bhafc this window, including Van Dijk" simply adds to all the noise and bollocks on what is an already rumour-fuelled day? Is it just Tweeting for the sake of tweeting?

After all, There's nothing more embarrassing than watching people desperate to look in the know on transfer window deadline day.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
There is a car parked outside my house.

More on this as it develops...

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008

Seriously though, I'm sure that just about anybody with a Twitter account realises that anyone can say anything on Twitter. What's the point about making a point about that? Don't you think that posting " We're hearing there could still could be 3 out and 3 for #bhafc this window, including Van Dijk" simply adds to all the noise and bollocks on what is an already rumour-fuelled day? Is it just Tweeting for the sake of tweeting?

After all, There's nothing more embarrassing than watching people desperate to look in the know on transfer window deadline day.

I wasn't meaning it about you, more the frenzy of responses on twitter. You could read it that way, or just treat it in the humour it was intended. Transfer deadline day is always a minefield of bullshit and nonsense. Just go along with it, it becomes more of a parody of itself every time.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Yes, reminds me of the infamous Amex banner incident.

#FAIL

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I work for Virgin Atlantic and I can confirm a number of planes have landed (and taken off) at Gatwick tonight.

May mean something.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Saw someone in a suit around 1500 hrs in shoreham area earlier does this mean some shits about to pop off or am I reading to much into it?

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Just got back from Amex my self. There was a BMW with German plates out side the reception. Hung around for a bit but nothing going on and as said before dicks was shut!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Just got back from Amex my self. There was a BMW with German plates out side the reception. Hung around for a bit but nothing going on and as said before dicks was shut!

Go back please.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

The German transfer window is already closed so the BMW with German number plates could be a red herring

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here