Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 Cars pulling into Amex

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I'm outside Dicks bar now nothing much happening at the mo I'll let you know if anyone turns up I came up here coz I thought all the Sky cameras and reporters would be up here on Deadline day FFS no one in sight might go home soon actually :-(

Go and have a pint first Mr 'T' :drink:

D

Deleted member 2719

I'm outside Dicks bar now nothing much happening at the mo I'll let you know if anyone turns up I came up here coz I thought all the Sky cameras and reporters would be up here on Deadline day FFS no one in sight might go home soon actually :-(

Please don't go as you are the eyes and ears of NSC a bit of a roving reporter.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom

I demand you to stay Amex and update us of any news of any posh cars (or crappy ones) that turn up.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Incidentally,

We Are Brighton ‏@wearebrighton

We're hearing there could still could be 3 out and 3 for #bhafc this window, including Van Dijk

Having said that, nothing solid in that, I like the sound of cars though :shrug:

No vans, just cars :D

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
We Are Brighton‏@wearebrighton

actually, we're not, we're just making it up. But it just goes to show anyone can make things up on Twitter.

So if WeAreBrighton is another spoof twitter account, it's time I stopped following.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here