Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1m immigrants given British citizenship in the past decade!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Thanks a lot Blair!

As though this overcrowded country of ours needed another 1m people. And most of them various colours of brown or black and coming here to live off the state, reside in slums, refusing to learn English, demanding that every piece of government literature be translated into their languages, blowing up trains, etc. etc.

What the hell is this country coming to?

I arrived at Heathrow yesterday and as I was lining up in the EU passports line I suddenly wondered if I was in the correct queue. I was the only person with a white face and not wearing some kind of foreign dress. I think the flight from Bangladesh had just arrived. There were more white faces in the "other passports" line. Made my blood boil. This is MY bloody country. Foreigners go home!!

Rant over ... for the moment.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
My husband is one of that million! He says thanks very much, but where is his slum, his 'colour', his free money for doing nothing, his literature translations and any trains he has blown up?

I had an avocado salad for dinner and going to tuck into some oatmeal cookies in a few.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: 1m immigrants given British citizenship in the past decade!

Marty McFly said:
I had Lasagne for dinner. It was rather YUMMY.

Snap, so did I.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Re: 1m immigrants given British citizenship in the past decade!

Marty McFly said:
Was yours as yummy as mine?

Most probably because mine was delicious.
:)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
goldstone said:
Thanks a lot Blair!

As though this overcrowded country of ours needed another 1m people. And most of them various colours of brown or black and coming here to live off the state, reside in slums, refusing to learn English, demanding that every piece of government literature be translated into their languages, blowing up trains, etc. etc.

What the hell is this country coming to?

I arrived at Heathrow yesterday and as I was lining up in the EU passports line I suddenly wondered if I was in the correct queue. I was the only person with a white face and not wearing some kind of foreign dress. I think the flight from Bangladesh had just arrived. There were more white faces in the "other passports" line. Made my blood boil. This is MY bloody country. Foreigners go home!!

Rant over ... for the moment.

We need all the immigrant workers we can get, to make up for all the fast-buck knobs emigrating to all points between Bulgaria and Mongolia because they can buy a fake-contemporary shack with a pathetic wow! factor for about thruppence.

Your old idea of England is gone forever. Oh well. All power to the WORKERS, no matter where they come from. Put it this way, the English-owned chip shops all shut about nine o'clock round BN1. There's Chinese food and Indian food and greek & Turkish & Lebanese food supplying a service when chip shop owners don't want to know. Know which attitude to business I'd rather encounter at chucking-out time :clap2:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
goldstone said:
This is MY bloody country. Foreigners go home!!

well it still is your country.

remove all the immigrants and try to function...hah...dont make me laugh.

Now you're picking on LEGAL immigrants...thats a new one.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Barrel of Fun said:
It must be bliss to be so ignorant.

Edit: Not you, Gina Dim. :blush:

True. Let's send Paul Reid, Bas Savage, Michel Kuipers, Bertin and Frutos home because they're not English.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Yorkie said:
True. Let's send Paul Reid, Bas Savage, Michel Kuipers, Bertin and Frutos home because they're not English.

they don't do their job that well sometimes either:lolol:

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Barrel of Fun said:
It must be bliss to be so ignorant.

Edit: Not you, Gina Dim. :blush:

That's alright BoF. It's just occurred to me that if all foreigners are sent home, I've just lost half my taxpaying, non benefit claiming, hardworking family. :cry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here