Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 club smart cards

judewri

Oct 7, 2003
west sussex
we responded to invite, but have not received a ticket... have spoken to them and they say tickets are on the way... getting a bit close now though>>>

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
we responded to invite, but have not received a ticket... have spoken to them and they say tickets are on the way... getting a bit close now though>>>

I guess they will have a list of names on the door then seeing as it looks like we will probably not have tickets before Sunday (unless the Saturday post....).

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I guess they will have a list of names on the door then seeing as it looks like we will probably not have tickets before Sunday (unless the Saturday post....).

Arrived in post today!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Anyone know how strict the club is being with numbers for Sunday as can't really leave the kids home alone and they aren't replying to any emails?

Similar situation for me. I want to take my partner along as my friend who's also a member will be on holiday. No response to the email though and it'll be too late to get hold of his ticket now anyway as he's off tomorrow... Hope it's not always going to be like this. They were a lot more efficient when they wanted the £1440 ;)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yep, the matching blazers aren't available yet though.

Blue and White striped with a bit of Yellow in it? I might have one of those.

stonski

Jan 31, 2009
Cowfold
On smart card until at least the 30th July so says the letter and paper tickets I received for this Sundays 1901 open day. also not heard anything about not being able to wear an Albion shirt in the 1901 club. as a member of this club I understood these types of rule would be open to the club membership to decide and I haven't seen anything asking me to vote on the subject. something to confirm at the open day me thinks.

BTW just had confirmation that my Amex commemorative shirt has been dispatched.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
On smart card until at least the 30th July so says the letter and paper tickets I received for this Sundays 1901 open day. also not heard anything about not being able to wear an Albion shirt in the 1901 club. as a member of this club I understood these types of rule would be open to the club membership to decide and I haven't seen anything asking me to vote on the subject. something to confirm at the open day me thinks.

BTW just had confirmation that my Amex commemorative shirt has been dispatched.

This is what I said above. The rule may be there, but members can bring about rule changes if a sizeable movement is formed. Personally I wouldn't wear one but I believe others should have a free choice.

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
Anyone know how strict the club is being with numbers for Sunday as can't really leave the kids home alone and they aren't replying to any emails?

Letter that arrived with the ticket stated 'Members are reminded that it is one ticket per person and any extra guests will not be admitted' so i would keep ringing to check about the kids.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
without wanting to re-open the 1901 debate... it's a bit crap isn't it that having shelled out for the top price tickets... they then try and impose some sort of dresscode on you. what? i'll wear what i friggin well like thanks.

what about scarfs and hats... are these 'allowed'? nonsense.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
without wanting to re-open the 1901 debate... it's a bit crap isn't it that having shelled out for the top price tickets... they then try and impose some sort of dresscode on you. what? i'll wear what i friggin well like thanks.

I tend to agree with you here. I have absolutely no problem with a fellow fan wearing an albion shirt, trainers or whatever really. I won't but each to their own. Are they really going to turn 1901 fans away for wearing the wrong clobber? I hope not

Oct 6, 2010

Agreed.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Wad told at 1901 presentation that football shirts NOT allowed

We were also told, quite clearly and unambigously, that 1901 Club members would get full priority for all glamour away matches, and all non Albion/football events at the Amex, both of these have failed to make it into the 1901 Licence agreement. I didn't think they'd get away with the away match priority, but I thought the priority for Non Albion matches, and music events would happen, but after numberous [ignored] emails I am assuming this has also been revoked. Henceforth I shall be attending games resplendent in my replica shirt, might even wear one with NOBO on it, really confuse the prawn sandwichers!

james

May 14, 2004
Lindfield
Totally agree Superphil - there were a number of things said in the presentation that were clearly not true but I have no wish to complain. However, there is one glaring error in the 1901 Club T&C's. We can book a table for any non Albion/football event to eat - no mention of needing to buy a ticket to the event though!!

I am all for football shirts to be worn. I only ever wear mine to games so if can't wear it I probably won't buy one - lost revenue there me thinks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here