Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 Club Open Day

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yes, when they say priority they probably mean the same priority as STH's. I have never heard anything about priority OVER normal STH's.

and nor should they ... but we've done this to death really , although theres still abit of me ready to explode if the club bottle it for "first in the queue" mentality

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
They're going on an exclusive trip to an island paradise? I reckon the get-together on 10 July is bound to include a Timeshare presentation.

I thought the 1901ers had to buy their timeshare by default? 23 seats a year for 10 years or something like that.... fee up front, and a monthly maintenance charge.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
and nor should they ... but we've done this to death really , although theres still abit of me ready to explode if the club bottle it for "first in the queue" mentality

Who gives a toss , the worrying thing is that the prawn sandwich stand will be the quietest place in England between 3.00 and 5.00 on a saturday afternoon

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
is this when they choose white or brown bread for their prawn sarnies

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I really don't see why the very mention of the numbers 1901 creates so many negative comments. It is full of loyal longstanding supporters. What is the issue?

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I really don't see why the very mention of the numbers 1901 creates so many negative comments. It is full of loyal longstanding supporters. What is the issue?

But most people are just having a giraffe, Giraffe.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
But most people are just having a giraffe, Giraffe.
pretty much yeah , it's tongue in cheek from what I can work out - but on the whole the whole STADIUM is full of loyal longstanding supporters really , just not everyone is into prawn sandwiches , that's all :p

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
pretty much yeah , it's tongue in cheek from what I can work out - but on the whole the whole STADIUM is full of loyal longstanding supporters really , just not everyone is into prawn sandwiches , that's all :p

Well, in west stand middle there will be plenty of prawn sanswiches for us to eat, but I doubt whether we will get any tongue sandwiches. Maybe we will get pigs cheeks as a starter, but I doubt it!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes, when they say priority they probably mean the same priority as STH's. I have never heard anything about priority OVER normal STH's.

I get the impression that 1901ers WILL get priority for away games over STH's because they are committed to a 5 year contract. In turn STH's will have priority over non STH's. Those 1901ers who only go to home games will still be buying away tickets for their mates.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I get the impression that 1901ers WILL get priority for away games over STH's because they are committed to a 5 year contract. In turn STH's will have priority over non STH's. Those 1901ers who only go to home games will still be buying away tickets for their mates.

I don't think 1901ers will get priority over STHs and equally I don't think they should.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
You should know by now, never make a sweeping statement like that where ticketing is involved with the Albion :smile: You are only ever one decent cup draw away from a complete binfest.

Simple fact for away games including the cup ties is it should be one ticket for every season ticket holder based on away games visited. None of that, your'e 1901 club members so you can have 4 tickets. Don't take the Crawley situation too lightly either. I'm staunch, but there's plenty of fans possibly unable to invest in a season ticket who will travel up the road if they cant get a ticket through our club for league and cup games (league obviously harder for the start of this season) There should be no gaps in the 1901 JCL seats. If that's seen to happen, a review of ticketing should take place

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here