Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 Catering

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Some positivity. The catering in the 1901 club has improved dramatically over the last three games. Today's was excellent; 500 medium rare steaks, spot on, is no easy feat.

I have been happy enough to criticise in the past so it seems only fair to give Elliot and his team credit where credit is due.

If you've had a bad experience previously I'd urge you to give it another go they definitely seem to have got their act together.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Seeing the amount of time it took them to get back to their seats second half, there must have been a hell of party going in there.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Some positivity. The catering in the 1901 club has improved dramatically over the last three games. Today's was excellent; 500 medium rare steaks, spot on, is no easy feat.

I have been happy enough to criticise in the past so it seems only fair to give Elliot and his team credit where credit is due.

If you've had a bad experience previously I'd urge you to give it another go they definitely seem to have got their act together.

Hasn't football changed eh. We used to get pissed off if Gary Nelson missed a chance or that John Crumplin was that bad he was good..Now there are threads about steaks. Not having a pop as if i had enough money i might be in there with you just made me think it just sounds bizarre :bhasign:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Hasn't football changed eh. We used to get pissed off if Gary Nelson missed a chance or that John Crumplin was that bad he was good..Now there are threads about steaks. Not having a pop as if i had enough money i might be in there with you just made me think it just sounds bizarre :bhasign:

Quite.

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
thought 1901 was excellent today.....but why do the blokes piss all over the floor in the loo's bet they don't do it at home, my wife would kill, the dirty bastards

thats all

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And big thanks to Jo. I arrived early for a Balti pie only to discover that they were only on sale in the concourses. I spoke to Jo who arranged for 4 pies to be delivered to me and [MENTION=12187]Uter[/MENTION] at half time. And at half time there she was....

Me and Uter are also booked in for lunch at the Cov game.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The world moves on. You can't stop it, it just happens.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
And big thanks to Jo. I arrived early for a Balti pie only to discover that they were only on sale in the concourses. I spoke to Jo who arranged for 4 pies to be delivered to me and [MENTION=12187]Uter[/MENTION] at half time. And at half time there she was....

Me and Uter are also booked in for lunch at the Cov game.

2 each? No wonder others were seeing 'sold out' elsewhere.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
thought 1901 was excellent today

I agree. It's starting to shape up rather nicely. The 'kiosk' food improves week on week, the new low tables and chairs are a much welcome addition and the all-round service is great.

Some of the supporters are still being nobs though. Kicking up a fuss and being rude because your tea arrived at the wrong time is really not on. By all means complain (but to be honest, is it really an issue?), but no need to be rude.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
thought 1901 was excellent today.....but why do the blokes piss all over the floor in the loo's bet they don't do it at home, my wife would kill, the dirty bastards

thats all

If its anything like the NS toilets, what do you expect looking into the eyes of CMS whilst standing at the urinal having a pee

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Had a sit-down meal in the Profile Lounge yesterday. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience and it is vastly improved.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Meal was much improved yesterday. Staff willing, not necessarily able though!

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
Agreed,my first visit to the 1901 experience yesterday.Sit down meal was excellent as was the service,no complaints what so ever,nice to watch a footy match in style once in a while.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here