Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 Catering

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
!st time in 1901 yesterday,had no food,but sitting around the people,here are a few quotes i heard.
"Oh,i understand now,the teams are shooting into the other goal now" 9 minutes in to the 2nd half.
"Bloody hell CMS,stop diving everywhere,your useless,why bother running 70 yards,to get the ball if your not going to win it"
"Oh,i thought we played in Green"
"Do they server more food after the game"
FFS i cant wait to get back to my own seat next week,around football FANS.

The Notorious BHA

Jan 29, 2011
I feel I'm one of the lucky ones in the 1901, theres actually quite a few FANS where I sit, thank f*ck.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Same here. The pies in 1901 were top notch yesterday - Steak, Stilton and Mash. Quite possibly the best pie yet.

Not only did I have a sit down meal I also managed to snaffle a little bit of your lovely pie. All in all, a good day.

P.S

Jun 23, 2011
Lancing
!st time in 1901 yesterday,had no food,but sitting around the people,here are a few quotes i heard.
"Oh,i understand now,the teams are shooting into the other goal now" 9 minutes in to the 2nd half.
"Bloody hell CMS,stop diving everywhere,your useless,why bother running 70 yards,to get the ball if your not going to win it"
"Oh,i thought we played in Green"
"Do they server more food after the game"
FFS i cant wait to get back to my own seat next week,around football FANS.

I sat in 1901 for the Barnsley game and agree with that, luckily I sat next to the didvide between the 1901 & normal seats so at least was near real fans even if it was a LOT quieter than the North stand! Felt much more at home yesterday in amongst the noise.

Although the comments earlier about the food are about right, the service was absolutely atrocious. We were one of the first to get our starter yet most tables had finished theie desserts before we got our main course. Took over an hour between and we didn't even have our desserts before kick off but was pleasantly surprised to see them waiting on our table at half time for us though. If the service improves then it would be a nice prematch experience but alas it wasn't for our table on the 6th.

BALDISBEAUTIFUL

Apr 4, 2004
Brighton
Perhaps the caterers can get their act together then for Dicks Bar and West Stand Lower. Arrived at 1pm no pies, only 2/3 bar staff could have done with at least 4. Went to WSL concourse at 2.15 queued for 30 minutes no pies!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They do sound good. Are they available for general consumption?

It was good. I like Piglets Pantry's style, tease you with the Balti and then when you're unsuspecting land a sledgehammer of a flavour. They're on top of their game and I love the way they're playing.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
It was good. I like Piglets Pantry's style, tease you with the Balti and then when you're unsuspecting land a sledgehammer of a flavour. They're on top of their game and I love the way they're playing.

Are they still Piglets Pantry?

I thought they were sourced elsewhere now?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here