Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
I can't believe the inane ramblings of a 12 year old have got so many people wound up. If you don't like what you read just ignore it. If no one responded he'd soon get bored and f*** off.

A 12 year old with 11,000 posts?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think vulture has had a bum deal from you chaps here tonight. I can't see he did much wrong. Just a passionate fan.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I think vulture has had a bum deal from you chaps here tonight. I can't see he did much wrong. Just a passionate fan.

I think there's probably a clue where his real interest lies in his username.

vulture-pictures.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You are a harsh Lady, Kay.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Ranting and swearing at people is not showing passion. The type of person who thinks that is a display of passion is probably also the type of person that think hooliganism is a display of passion. Aggression does not equal passion.

:thumbsup:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think it maybe an age thing. I am not tolerant as I have seen us for 4 seasons in the top flight and an fa cup final. The people under 30 have only known mediocrity/shit and thats what they expect. A lot of people do not seem bothered when we lose. Most odd.

I am tolerant and I saw us for 4 seasons in the top flight too. I also understand the legacy of that era and the financial problems it caused for the club for another decade or more.

I honestly couldn't give a f*** which division we are in, we have to accept we will never be contenders for anything, so enjoy every match as if it is your last, because one day it will be for all of us.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Vulture,

You'll probably read my post and tell me to f*** off but I think you have deep personal issues with anger like me at times which need to be addressed. I feel helpless in not providing the best for people close to me. Life can be shit most of the time and I feel like a failure but it's about making the best of every day, taking steps in the right direction. I've had massive battles with depression. You seem like a nice guy on here most of the time but frustration is an awful emotion and NSC provides an outlet for you to express it. I'm not having a go at you but we all reach a breaking point and I can empathise with you.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand

Sorry....there is passion, which we all have for the Albion, and then there is the vitriolic , horrid, foul mouthed tirade that he has put here tonight.
No 'bum deal' whatsoever. There is a standard of decency, and a line you dont cross...i think he's crossed it !

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Anyone who has been on here for a few years will know that Vulture/Kestrel/Erutluv has no patience. A few performances that are below par and he starts demanding their heads, it was the same with the last few managers and Dick Knight of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here