Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think it maybe an age thing. I am not tolerant as I have seen us for 4 seasons in the top flight and an fa cup final. The people under 30 have only known mediocrity/shit and thats what they expect. A lot of people do not seem bothered when we lose. Most odd.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
we lost today and no one seems bothered ffs.......

If we lost 1-0 to say Hartlepool then yes it would be disappointing! However we just lost to the favourites and I'll let you into a little secret...we'll lose more games this season!:laugh:

It's not about not showing any passion, it's a case of knowing your not going to win every single game!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Vulture might be built like an outside toilet for all you lot know.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I think it maybe an age thing. I am not tolerant as I have seen us for 4 seasons in the top flight and an fa cup final. The people under 30 have only known mediocraty/shit and thats what they expect. A lot of people do not seem bothered when we lose. Most odd.

If we lost to a shit team at home with a full strength team i'd be pissed but as it is we have lost 1 league game at their place with out 3 vital players. Chill

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
ffs right take the piss but if you cared as much as I do then you would be gutted tonight.Gareth is right some of our fans are so used to losing and other negative things a defeat no longer hurts like it should.Sheff Wed are an average team yet just because they play in a large ground we play well to lose only 1-0....we need to pick up points at places like this.and sheff wednesday will not get into the play offs

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Yes, we lost today but most of us understand some of the reasons for that and don't resort to ranting and raving and threatening people.

Time you found another hobby.

Ranting and raving....?

Excuse me, but I,m sure your earlier post on this thread told Vulture to f*** off..............."pot, kettle and black" comes to mind.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
If we lost to a shit team at home with a full strength team i'd be pissed but as it is we have lost 1 league game at their place with out 3 vital players. Chill

Exactly. More pissed off with a draw last week. Today hurts, but was almost expected. Onwards and upwards.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Ranting and raving....?

Excuse me, but I,m sure your earlier post on this thread told Vulture to f*** off..............."pot, kettle and black" comes to mind.

Colin,

They seem to forget that then go running to e77 so they can get me banned....sad pricks

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
we f***ing lose to a over rated team and you all say the same shit....f***ing boring wanker **** fans we have....were is the f***ing passion...were is the gutted to lose.....f*** RIGHT OFF *****

An illiterate rant from a moaning twat-I think you should take your own advice and f*** off.

Yea right pal...I would f***ing knock you out in real life so dont give it the large on here

Ranting and raving....?

Perhaps you need to take my comment in context and look at all of the threads he's started to have a moan. I was responding and don't think I've been ranting and raving.

bha25

IN GUS WE TRUST !
Jan 9, 2010
Copthorne
bloody hell Vulture calm the f*** down, We going to lose some games over the year they might hurt but no need to act like a C**nt about really is there

I think not !!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
images

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Says a bloke that lives near shithurst

You couldn't afford to live where I live fella. I'd rather live in a nice part of a shit area than live in shit part of a nice area.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here