Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Colin,

They seem to forget that then go running to e77 so they can get me banned....sad pricks

Personally, I,ve always felt there should be an amnesty period for "outbursts" within 30 minutes of a game ending.

I love football because it can produce so much passion in this sterile world.

Me...? I,m pissed off right now..........but I,ll be ok by 6.00pm. At that time I,ll be prepared to listen to a "boring", but pointless overview, from our various "experts".

Job done...LOL...!

"Sheff Wed are an average team yet just because they play in a large ground we play well to lose only 1-0....we need to pick up points at places like this.and sheff wednesday will not get into the play offs"

Average, well they are 2nd/3rd favourites to be average then. Every Brighton fan wants to win, has it not occured to you that Sheff Wed wanted to win as well. Showing passion and being a Baboon are two different things, Grow up.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
:laugh:

enjoy the ban.

Look............you also were a bit OTT after the game ended.....it happens. You clearly have a bit of passion too..........which as a football fan is good.

But don't take pleasure from potential bans at this time.

It's not big...and it's not clever.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Look............you also were a bit OTT after the game ended.....it happens. You clearly have a bit of passion too..........which as a football fan is good.

But don't take pleasure from potential bans at this time.

It's not big...and it's not clever.

Maybe he should learn to control his temper-threatening people is certainly not big, nor clever.

If he gets a ban, tough. I haven't made a complaint but if a ban spares us from his tedious moaning-so be it.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Me...? I,m pissed off right now..........but I,ll be ok by 6.00pm. At that time I,ll be prepared to listen to a "boring", but pointless overview, from our various "experts".

I find the anger/disappointment/frustration I feel after a loss/draw is almost always dispelled by threads like this.

I get all ready to deliver a reasonable rant and rave at, what I consider, legitimate points, then I see ridiculously negative stuff on here and I start thinking "Hang on, I know it was bad/disappointing/frustrating, but it wasn't that bad!" and all my anger tends to slip away as I start looking toward the positives.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
I can't believe the inane ramblings of a 12 year old have got so many people wound up. If you don't like what you read just ignore it. If no one responded he'd soon get bored and f*** off.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I find the anger/disappointment/frustration I feel after a loss/draw is almost always dispelled by threads like this.

I get all ready to deliver a reasonable rant and rave at, what I consider, legitimate points, then I see ridiculously negative stuff on here and I start thinking "Hang on, I know it was bad/disappointing/frustrating, but it wasn't that bad!" and all my anger tends to slip away as I start looking toward the positives.

Just about bang on 6.00pm for the overview of bad/disappointing/frustrating/loss/draw/blah/blah/blah "experts" I was expecting.

Thankyou.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
How can people feel threatened over the internet .... Some of what you say Vulture is right yes we have become accustomed to losing over the last few seasons so just maybe the losses don't seem to hurt that much because we expect them but i'm sure if the results start to pick-up and we have a good season more fans will feel disappointed when we do lose

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Passion is shown and you are called a retard and a 12 year old by some fans on here that never seem to go to games

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Passion is shown and you are called a retard and a 12 year old by some fans on here that never seem to go to games

Ranting and swearing at people is not showing passion. The type of person who thinks that is a display of passion is probably also the type of person that think hooliganism is a display of passion. Aggression does not equal passion.

And how can you possibly tell whether I go to games or not? As it happens I am a STH and go to my fair share of away games.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Been at work all day and come home to the ususal defeat at Wednesday (Come on you Blades!)... would have been there today, if only I could have.

I'm gutted.

Passion should never be confused with anger... it's not very nice... is it?

The strings were cut from the guitar puppet singer on the stage,
And his music became furious and he stamped his foot in rage,
The girls all screamed in agony, the boys they gaped in fear,
And the song was called: 'Have Mercy Baby, Have Mercy On My Ear.

Kosh

scott_theowl

Aug 21, 2010
"Sheff Wed are an average team yet just because they play in a large ground we play well to lose only 1-0....we need to pick up points at places like this.and sheff wednesday will not get into the play offs"

No, infact we're a club with tradition, ambition and not only a "large ground" but a large fan base to match. We won't finish in the play-offs because we will get automatic. Us, unlike you can play bad and still pick up three points. Our team is still gelling together, no disrespect to your team but we have more quality. Our player should have been sent off, but if that happened we would have gone more attacking and possibly it would have finished you off, your back four looked shakey. But we should have had two penalties in the first ten mins. O'well I don't care because if your complaining about a referee, if you need penalties and the opposition to be sent off to win a game. Then I wouldn't expect you to do very well. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Scott,

According to 9 out of 10 NSC contributors, whenever we lose it's to and "average" or "crap" team... so really I wouldn't worry about it.

And as you astutely observe; you have way too much "quality" for most teams in this world class division... good on yer.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Kosh

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Showing passion and being a baboon are two different things, Grow up.

This. Several times.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

No, infact we're a club with tradition, ambition and not only a "large ground" but a large fan base to match. We won't finish in the play-offs because we will get automatic. Us, unlike you can play bad and still pick up three points. Our team is still gelling together, no disrespect to your team but we have more quality. Our player should have been sent off, but if that happened we would have gone more attacking and possibly it would have finished you off, your back four looked shakey. But we should have had two penalties in the first ten mins. O'well I don't care because if your complaining about a referee, if you need penalties and the opposition to be sent off to win a game. Then I wouldn't expect you to do very well. Good luck for the rest of the season.
I disagree you have more quality but you certainly have more strengh in deph than us.Had two key midfielders missing today and like yourselves we have a near on completely new squad aswel.:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here