Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
:nono:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
OK so maybe we should say to Sudan.. f*** you and as for all the aid we're giving you... we'll take that back.. What a f***ing joke..

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Better than we all thought though. At least she didn't get lashed.

I think alcohol is banned in Muslim countries isn't it?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
And if it was some Sudanese insulting Christianity, what would happen.

We'd get told to keep quiet and he'd be given legal aid.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
This whole business makes me nostalgic for the direct diplomacy tactics of Gun Boats, Palmerston and saving Don Pacifico.

This - on top of the territorial waters dispute in Iran last year - makes us look like gutless wimps.

:nono::nono::nono::nono:

Fixtures

Aug 12, 2007
OK so maybe we should say to Sudan.. f*** you and as for all the aid we're giving you... we'll take that back.. What a f***ing joke..

Why do so many people have such difficulty understanding that different countries have different cultures, different rules and different standards?

You go to live or work somewhere else, you would be wise to learn their ways and their laws. I don't think you have to be a genius to know that what she did was at best naive and more likely very stupid.

She broke their laws - get over it. Ignorance has never been a defence, in Britain or Sudan.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Why do so many people have such difficulty understanding that different countries have different cultures, different rules and different standards?

You go to live or work somewhere else, you would be wise to learn their ways and their laws. I don't think you have to be a genius to know that what she did was at best naive and more likely very stupid.

She broke their laws - get over it. Ignorance has never been a defence, in Britain or Sudan.

Just keep apologising and making excuses for these people and they will think they can get away with it anywhere, next stop uk, its coming then we will see if these do gooders shout the loudest then:glare:

Fixtures

Aug 12, 2007
Just keep apologising and making excuses for these people and they will think they can get away with it anywhere,

What, get away with applying their own laws in the own country? Good grief, whatever next? :rolleyes:

One of the basic foundations of democracy, that, I would have thought.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
What, get away with applying their own laws in the own country? Good grief, whatever next? :rolleyes:

So if this was your mother, wife etc that would be ok then

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Democrazy in A Muslim African country.....................:lol:

thats funny, really funny.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey

Where were you on the other thread?! I completely agree.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
its a pity we don't do the same when they stand on street corners spouting off about killing all westerners but that would'nt be PC would it with freedom of speech and everything else we lay down b4 one and all !!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here