Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] £14.95 to a Brighton foodbank instead - Monday PPV vs. West Brom.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
How many people visiting food banks have the latest iphone, a massive TV on their living room wall, and the very latest trainers? Just asking.

I bet you read the Daily Mail, vote Concervative, think the Country is being over run with migrants and everyone on benifits are scrounges

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I bet you read the Daily Mail, vote Concervative, think the Country is being over run with migrants and everyone on benifits are scrounges

That is cheating. You read his other posts. Not a fair bet.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It's quite depressing seeing people say they will pay for it. It'll just encourage the broadcasters to keep whacking up the price (and show games at a ridiculous kick off time).

Even Barber has said the price is silly.

Don't do it

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

How many of those complaining about PPV currently subscribe to Sky and have done so for years?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How many people visiting food banks have the latest iphone, a massive TV on their living room wall, and the very latest trainers? Just asking.

You forgot cigarettes, they also always have enough money to smoke whilst watching their big tv in the very latest trainers....when they’re not playing with their iPhone obvs.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I must confess myself and 4 other friends have splashed the almighty amount of £3 each to watch this over a few beers. Bad fan?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Blimey, loads of £15 and you can only stream from one computer with box office

Is there a minimum number of matches we're supposed to be on BT & Sky every season?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You forgot cigarettes, they also always have enough money to smoke whilst watching their big tv in the very latest trainers....when they’re not playing with their iPhone obvs.

You'll be able to see 'all those people' rushing back from the foodbank in order to get home in time to watch the Albion.
Perhaps pick up a takeaway on the way.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Blimey, loads of £15 and you can only stream from one computer with box office

Is there a minimum number of matches we're supposed to be on BT & Sky every season?

Don't think so. There is a minimum number you will get money for (10 I think) but think you can be shown less than that.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Nobody is being forced to pay this PPV. If you subscibe to Sky/BT then you are getting what you paid for. If you want extra you pay extra.

Yep....the game wouldn’t have been on TV here anyway regardless so it’s 14.95 instead of an away trip, the radio or a dodgy stream......

The kind of stuff that DOES make you proud to be a Brighton fan, well done everyone for suggesting this

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
It's quite depressing seeing people say they will pay for it. It'll just encourage the broadcasters to keep whacking up the price (and show games at a ridiculous kick off time).

Even Barber has said the price is silly.

Don't do it

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yep.

I've always wondered about those people who pay over a grand for a ST at Arsenal and wondered how they could ever begin to justify that to themselves. This situation has been a bit of an eye-opener for me, it's basically a live demonstration of the famous frogs in hot water experiment. If you place frogs in hot water they'll jump out immediately, if you place them in cool water and slowly heat it up they won't realise and will be boiled alive.

Demand every penny someone has and they'll tell you to f*ck off, ask a football fan for more and more money at every opportunity and they'll continue to fork it over for years to come.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here